Its a trip to okinawa episode

>Its a trip to okinawa episode
Why is it always okinawa and not any other city? I don't get it

Attached: 912301200.jpg (1200x652, 78.29K)

>It's a living in Okinawa episode

Attached: images (53).jpg (739x415, 35.13K)

they should go to korea and visit war museums for once

>its a trip to kyoto episode

Attached: 1611133981195.png (362x388, 117.68K)

>activate akihabara shopping episode

Attached: 1603599647769.jpg (538x576, 59.95K)

>it's a 6 august 1945 trip to hiroshima

Attached: dezmo5v-590ee841-b813-423c-8daa-c8362247fb6e.jpg (1280x800, 231.62K)

Because Okinawa is like visiting a tropical island country without needing to go to an another actual country. Like Hawaii for Americans really.

>Why is it always okinawa and not any other city?
1. Okinawa isn't a city but an island
2. About half school trips go to Kyouto too

Easy setup to get the cast on the beach.

Does Japan even have notable beaches on the mainland that mongolian picture shows could portray instead?

>it's the beach episode
>it's the school cultural fest episode
>it's the hokkaido ski resort episode
>its the bathhouse/onsen episode
>its the summer festival/fireworks episode
>it's school trip episode
>it's vacation episode
>it's the christmas episode
>it's the new years episode
>it's the flower viewing episode
>it's the camping and making curry outdoors episode
>it's the karoke episode

why am i addicted to this. its not tiresome. its comfy. it feels nice. is this escape from reality all that is left for me bros?

Attached: 1656202437974.jpg (293x357, 34.19K)

Happy Fuck

>it's the Valentine's Day episode
>it's the White Day episode
>it's the otaku convention episode
>it's the track & field day episode
>it's the rape-your-sick-love-interest episode

Attached: this guy are sick.png (3782x1508, 3.03M)

AOTY right there

Based

We need an anime that it's only this. No filler days, just holidays.

Based and ascended.

Attached: 90cb8976898a4c883e583f09bbce2e441336887253_full.png (640x360, 243.74K)

We had it already

Attached: The-Melancholy-of-Haruhi-Suzumiya-Endless-Eight-001-20190425.jpg (1024x576, 85.06K)

At first I was going to scoff at you for such a silly idea, but then I thought about it a little. Hmm...
>Male Lead gets a part-time job where he helps out with deliveries and customer service at a greeting card/ florist store called I Love You during busy holiday periods.
>ML meets Female Lead, who works regular hours at the store.
>Since they go to different schools and have other obligations, holidays are the only time they see each other.
>ML and FL develop uneasy feelings for each other as they spend the special days of the year working together, privately regretting that they otherwise live very separate lives and rarely if ever get to see the "normal" sides of each other.
>Various barriers (other love interests, competing obligations, etc.) constantly prevent them from becoming too close too quickly.
>Nonetheless, ML and FL bond over their shared endeavors to make sure that their customers, family, and friends (who invariably have wacky/ sad special occasion problems of their own) are content by the end of the holiday, since the one thing they have most in common is a desire to make others happy no matter what.
>But will they ever find their own happiness together?
>Title - 365 Days of I Love You.

Fun fact: Okinawa lost almost one third of its population during the Battle of Okinawa. Also reminder that Okinawans didn't see themselves as Japanese but Okinawans. They were basically sandwiched between two colonialistic powers and still are

What's the deer place again? I like that.
And Amanchu had some other local festivals, was cool.

>What's the deer place again?
Nara outside Kyoto, according to my Japanese comic books.

Why would you go to a museum full of stuff people made up?

>the OVA episode is a Christmas episode

absolutely superb

Attached: mpc-hc64_FNl5IM6XjX.jpg (1440x1080, 154.97K)

Have you actually been to the War Memorial of Korea in Seoul? I have, and still have my pamphlet and copy of Korean War 1129 (museum-endorsed chronological guide) right at hand. Tell me, what specific "stuff" do you think they "made up?" If you're just shitposting, fine, but if you're being serious I'm curious if it's actually in the pamphlet or book.