Dr. Stone

Why is there a new chapter of Dr. Stone?
manatoki143.net/comic/12867612

Attached: 5sl37L1fgW6j.jpg (747x1080, 489.18K)

It was announced before as a special chapter and to promote the Ryuusui special episode, if my memory serves right.

Ah, thanks.

Suika legs

Attached: PZu3wjAQNHXf.jpg (741x1080, 451.13K)

Looks like Kohaku won Senkubrawl

Attached: ilDzhrWEVR3f.jpg (741x1080, 454.76K)

Gorilla won

official doujin next :D

Dump it

Impressive....
Why did we go to burgerland and aliens anyways?

Plot progression, or something

Nothing chapter.
>Senku and crew fly to other side of the world to get special item
>plane crashes on way, but they petrify themselves before crash to save
>Senku revives first in survival situation, crafts a raft, and gradually each one on the crew is revived as well
>by the time Xeno and the others save them, they've crafted some huge multi-level raft
>the treasure they were going to get was purified metallic silicon which he's going to use for his new goal of space cities
There were a few bait panels where Senku revives Kohaku first and they have to cling together to preserve body heat in the ocean that and she discusses moving forward as a friend/colleague, but then every single other character there is also introduced as friend/colleague (same wording) too and given a title (Kohaku was 'Water Warrior', Chelsea was "Lively Geographer", Chrome was "Magician of Inspiration", Suika was "Scientist of Hard Work", etc.) So don't believe anyone who says this moves their relationship along in any substantial way.
Not much could redeem the really bad last arc, and this did absolutely nothing in this regard.

no kohasui won
they're almost kissed

Attached: 3A39D924-162E-4300-9CB3-2C2939F2EFC2.jpg (491x414, 105.73K)

>and they have to cling together to preserve body heat in the ocean
The same thing Senku didn't want to do with Magma? Yeah this finally proves Senku is straight.

i still have no idea how her glasses work, like why didn't they just make her a normal pair like chelsea's

Heh almost forgot this

Gosh I can feel how desperated Boichi is through these panels and yet Inagaki is just a fucking coward

Gorilla butt.

Attached: LdHYZpR_W5hU.jpg (744x1080, 462.88K)

Call me when is translated.

Isn't Boichi working on a Korean comic now?

Instead of the other short spinoff, he could have done an alternate timeline version of the main story without that problem getting in the way.

How I've missed them.

SENKU, NO
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STONE HER WHILE NOBODY IS WATCHING OR THEY'RE GOING TO BE WITNESSES ON TRIAL