Bastard!!

This shit ended up actually being good, and from Liden Films of all fucking studios. All hail the return of MANime.

Attached: Bastard.jpg (1536x864, 189.94K)

Now hopefully we get proper translations of the manga.

Attached: 110.jpg (1200x1708, 474.37K)

you mean scans

Quality wise it looks fine, nice effects, a little bit of QUALITY I noticed but overall nothing too bad. The voices are nice too but WOW the script is so bad. Just what I expect from an old series. This shit is all over the place like they pulling random crap out their asses nonstop. I swear, I'm glad shit has changed from that era. The animation and seiyuu were way too good for such a shitty series. But at least they did a good job.

KYS zoomer

Yoko's butt

Attached: 175.jpg (1200x1708, 560.83K)

How did Hagiwara live with bastard being in hiatus for near a decade (more like two seeing how much he released in 2000's) ?
Yes the manga sold 30m copies at 23 volumes back in 2008. But he didn't release much afterwards and even then i doubt that money is enough for lifetime living. Even including the commissions he did.

The anime will obviously help him now but how the fuck did he just live without doing anything. Did he work another job? or did he live frugally?

Godtier op and ed osts
Pretty much dated plotwise but hell of a fucking ride to be on

His health is fucked.

IT'S ALL OUT OF CONTROOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 1656678489554.jpg (1080x1338, 227.27K)

Sure but he still has to pay for things to live. and his medication if he has any etc.

>cuckshit
>MANime
pick one and only one

>All hail the return of MANime.
It didn't go anywhere. You're just a retard who wasn't looking hard enough for new anime to watch that interested you. Now go back to Any Forums.

what's zoomers got to do with this?

It's so stupid but for some reason i keep looping the ninja run in the op. Its so addictive somehow.

>That Scum Araki is referencing Metallica again

Attached: images (51).jpg (425x640, 29.23K)

Kek I thought I was the only one. It's my favorite part of the OP.

Only half way in but a good adaptation desu.

Animation seems to ramp up at the big parts. Clearly had a restricted budget but used it extremely well.

Some top tier VA work in the Japanese version too. Just a shame the English dub doesn't come close to the OVA. Darsh sounds like he's 14 in the series dub.

>DREAMING
>OF
>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

Attached: blessless.png (1072x1210, 1.58M)

I think it's because of how the scene is cut and syncing up well to the song that it feels visually addictive

It’s entirely possible he had a normalfag side job of some kind while he wasn’t drawing manga, even if he had health problems it doesn’t mean he was just lying in bed all day.

I want to pinch his cheeks

Yeah I was particularly impressed with Schneider's range in jap

I'm impressed with dub done for it it's really hammy and take decent liberties. Or maybe because I'm not dealing with burger one.

History of bad health habits caught up with him and now he can't work on a mangaka schedule anymore also had a kid so that definitely took up most of his life.

The spic dub is great

Uriel hasn't shown up in the anime yet