Iruma-kun

>never watched this anime but want to start now because there's a new season this fall
Should I start? Is it any good?

Attached: FCKnyEEX0AA9KNu.jpg (1920x1008, 139.15K)

no

The story itself is real real good, but the animation is lacking. Just go with the manga, then watch if you're invested enough.

It's a super low budget anime that still manages to be very entertaining imo. It's worth watching for the musical sections they added and the fantastic VA work, but if you don't care about that then it might be better to start with the manga. Personally I loved the anime despite it's rough edges

Lackluster animation, but amazing voice actors and they do a bunch of extra things like add music numbers.
Read the manga then watch the anime if you want more

Yes you should, also read the manga.

It's an alright adaptation that you should watch for the first season at least since the manga art was quite rough then. If you like what you've seen you can either watch up to S2 or go straight to the manga.

Attached: FWkQlIjagAAvygI.jpg (1020x1447, 333.55K)

It really is a lovely cover

Attached: FWjgbJUaMAAcRxO.jpg (1324x2044, 1.95M)

Osamu interview this weekend on the radio

Its a lot of fun, but the manga is the better half.

Tbh it was better than i expected. It doesnt take itself too seriously and its legit fun.

Its very much a children's anime.
Very Captain Planet style.

It's very comfy and fun, but the anime is a bit low budget. Might be better off with the manga.

I don't care if the entire anime is a slideshow as long as they do Lillith's Red Carpet justice. Absolute peak Iruma.

>Should I start it?
Read the Manga.

I wanna see Ameri's red carpet

Attached: ameri vs mustache man.jpg (1920x1080, 232.77K)

Same, but there are not doujins

why this show almost doesn't have figurines? (Aside from three cheap ones won in claw prize machines)

Ameri is a terrible self insert.

It bothers me the MC stands and acts like a girl. Not helping with his pink haired sidekick boyfriend either.

Isn't the MC the traditional self insert in isekai? Everyone loves and fawns over Iruma, after all.

It's unironically a pretty gay series.

Its in that state where its popular enough to keep continuing at getting promotions, but not popular enough to make more merch then necessary.