Keep watching it user, believe me it gets better after episode 50

>keep watching it user, believe me it gets better after episode 50

Attached: Gintoki.jpg (704x704, 65.53K)

I mean, Gintama unironically did, after the first serious saga which is around episode 50. Humor started getting much better and the serious plot arcs were pretty good

Time can't fix shit taste

Honestly I'd find a Best Episodes list and skip around

If you don't like it by episode 25 you should drop it
No matter how cool serious arcs are (and I like them A LOT), if you don't like the comedy and the characters, this series isn't for you (even though both the comedy and the characters become better as the series goes on)

>Not starting at the third season
user, it's like you don't even value your time.

It's unironically one of my very favourite shows and I remember that it wasn't until episode 28 that I actually started to like it. Then over time I grew to love it more and more. Just watch an episode now and again, don't binge.

>idk man i just dont have the attention span to watch things that aren't naruto

Are the first 5 episodes just really shit because I remember giving up after that when it first started airing

First 2 episodes are confusing for newcomers because they were made for fans of the manga. The real story starts at episode 3. I don't remember if the episodes are that bad but they certainly improve over time. And I think the biggest difference to liking the show is getting a deeper understanding of the characters. I remember episode 6 being the first episode where I thought "hey that was pretty good" with an emotional ending. But yeah I think a large majority of people would not like Gintama if all they had seen were the first 5 episodes. Maybe give it another chance, starting at episode 3 this time?

Madao like you will never bloom

It gets good at (n + 50)

I could instead watch four 13-ep anime, the entire GITS:SAC series, 9 two-hour movies, 18 hour-long OVA episodes, or a 50-ep anime I already know is good.

Family Guy of Japan.

What's the matter, afraid to finish a bad show?

Why do people say this about Gintama? it's the same humor throughout and the only thing after 50 episodes is that you get the Benizakura arc which is the thing that fucked the series long term because the Gorilla needed to do a "oh shit now we need to do a serious arc" every 2 arcs or so.

I don't know why people keep saying this you will know if you like a series by the first 3 episodes

There are many people who claim otherwise. Who are you to tell them they're wrong? I didn't like Gintama by the first 3 episodes. But now it's in my top 3.

Said no one ever

"It gets good after x episodes" is almost always something people who dislike a series say to mock it. Very rarely does any fan of a series say it unironically.

That's because you're a newfag. People only started saying it ironically as a joke after people said it unironically.

But user, I cant even watch 3 epidodes...

>it gets good after 1000 episodes

Attached: 1604671915363.jpg (704x395, 68.37K)