Mysterious Aniplex countdown

youtube.com/watch?v=3gR73OGPvVU
thoughts?
font reminds me of Madoka

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48.88K)

Could also be Solo Leveling? I remember seeing it would have an announcement soon

Probably Solo Leveling by A-1 Pictures. It was leaked last month.

Actually, it could also be the Mashle anime, it was announced that it will receive a PV this sunday

All those poor souls in the comments guessing it's Madomagi

They're really excited for the Fourth of July.

Topgun anime

I want to believe

Attached: madoka_luminous.gif (540x304, 2.62M)

I sleep

What is left to tell un the Madoka universe?

Why countdown, as if someone cares?

MASHLE PV BABEY

Madoka ans Homura's Love Story

It's either Madoka or Mashle. Madoka has movie soon and Mashle is supposed to get a PV at that time.

Font doesn't look like Mashle since all edges are slightly pointy, while for Mashle's logo all of them are flat except a single very pointy one.
The witch language from Madoka is also much weirder, rounder, curvy, and incomprehensible than that. If you were tasked with stylizing a countdown based on it, you
My conclusion is that it's an anime original.

>you
Fuck me, discarded that part accidentally.
Meant you wouldn't do that since it's basically unrelated. Witch language has been Madoka's visual trademark since the very start, don't think they'd deviate from it if they were going for style points.

Ashley Taylor Event.

It's Mashle. Font is like Mashle too

this seems like such a bad idea for a promo when all the other fandoms besides the one thing it actually is will be like ahh fuck you

The font is more like Solo Leveling to be honest, I don't see the point for a countdown for an anime already annouced

Mashle anime isn't officially announced yet. The confirmation we got is a leak. It's officially announced this Sunday.

Who doing free rolls?