Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Are you excited to be reunited with your favorite pros- I mean rental girlfriends? Season 2 premieres tonight.

Attached: 466301.jpg (600x848, 202.58K)

Only the Ruka episodes are worth it.

Does anyone have a screencap of Ruka's pantyshot from the trailer? I've already seen it floating around but I can't find it right now.

Only the Mami episodes. Mami might be a psychopath, but the chapters with her are the most interesting. Otherwise nothing really happens.

Mami gets BTFO in the 1 episode she appears in the season.

What exactly do you mean by BTFO? Seems like her achieving her goal is going well.

Mami best girl
MC deserves to get ruined by her scheming

The worst thing is that this anime is advertised as a harem even though Sumi has appeared in like 20 chapters from 241, Ruka made peace with the fact that she got cucked, Mami is there just to destroy Kazuya's life and appears just occasionally, and Chizuru is the only Kazuya's love interest or to put it more accurately, an obsession.

This but unironically.
Mami is the only girl that would make Kazuya alive, if not "happy", his "love" for Chizuru is just him trying to escape the whole deal with Mami.
A quality drama would have Kazuya and Mami sorting their feelings out.

Mami's feelings don't matter, her family is going to force her to marry some random dude anyway

Mami is the only girl with an actual personality - a nerdy bookworm larping as an Instagram thot which is stellarly explained by her background. Her obsession with Kazuya is shown decently - she got jealous of Chizuru because she thinks that Chizuru is more "charming" than her but she still has hope because during her kiss with Kazuya she sensed that Kazuya still wanted her.
Everything else is just Reiji Miyajima being too afraid to face the character of Mami face to face, thus compensating it with Chizuru's shallow persona.

Ready for best girls Ichinose and Mizuhara.

Attached: 1623351593389.jpg (3148x2380, 2.93M)

Hello Kazuya

If she would have won the conversation there, she wouldn't have been seething that she was told to fuck off, she is the ex meaning she is done, it's over with her. Her goal or big keikaku backfired thanks to her own retardation. She essentially jobbed last minute by offering the escape route to Choriputa and Kazuya.

>Sumi is popular
I will never understand appeal of doormats

Ping mangafags, is this season going to be more cringeworthy than the last?

xth post best post

No. The real cringe would start in season 4 which hopefully will never be made.

Ichinose > Mizuhara > Mini > Sumi > Mami > Ruka

This trash got another season?

Trash series, but this season is probably the 'best'. When Reiji knew how to rotate the cast.

No. The movie arc would be the best.

Because she is the only girl built for anal.

Probably my most anticipated anime of the season. Great summer season opens up with it.

Attached: 1656494840261.jpg (1530x1980, 1.42M)

Are you a cuckold or something?

Attached: 1571439170908.png (2230x1600, 1.62M)