Jujutsu Kaisen

It's true that Gege intends to make three big arcs? (Shibuya, Culling Game, ???)

Attached: KEKbara.png (700x368, 560.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.vote/polls/2n8n3rfi/vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

>???
Nobara resurrection
Succession wars

Doubtful. After Shibuya he stated the completion is around 70%. Some speculations and change of plans aside, the manga can comfortably end in the 250-300 chapters zone.

It's still up
>strawpoll.vote/polls/2n8n3rfi/vote

>he stated the completion is around 70%
No, he said less than half is left. That could be 55%

7 was specifically used in the TL, IIRC 7/10 of the story.

I'm very happy that it only got better after Shibuya

I correct myself.
>The manga might end in 2 years and it's around 6-7 station of Mount Fuji.

>7 was specifically used in the TL
No

>it's around 6-7 station of Mount Fuji
what means that?

is chapter 190 delayed? i haven't seen any spoilers yet

Yep. Break this week.

ah true, didn't see any notice in the last chapter ty

??? ??

Fuck man.

>Nobara resurrection

Attached: 1566891888739.jpg (960x928, 74.87K)

everything after this page sucks shit. Gege lost his touch

Attached: jjkino.jpg (1200x812, 167.82K)

60-70%

I wouldnt say shit but I agree its nowhere near this level indeed. Shibuya is the peak because in was the gathering point for all the plot points in the story and the recurring characters (most of the villains) and plans, the current arc doesnt have the same weight because most of the characters are freshly introduced and we have high expectations from shibuya.

Eh, i doubt it. Even if Culling Game is the finale, there's too much things we have to see yet.

Maybe Gege will do other stories in the verse and JJK is just the main branch of the story?
Or maybe sequels/prequels like with 0?
I'd say it's better to end this story early than to burn out like Horikoshi for example, that dude's shit became unreadable at around the 250th chapter mark.

>I'd say it's better to end this story early than to burn out like Horikoshi for example, that dude's shit became unreadable at around the 250th chapter mark.
Horikoshi did both, he padded out MHA, and it's rushing the finale kek

There really isn't. 2 more years after Shibuya means 250 chapterish length. Gege stalls Kenjaku doing stuff himself or Sukuna doing stuff or getting out of Yuuji somehow. Get Gojou out of the cube and the final arc could start with Kenjaku's bomb.

You forgot about:
>Megumi's sister
>The other clans (Kamo, Gojo, Inumaki)
>The Higher-ups of Jujutsu
>The remainings of Geto's group
>Sukuna's plan