Just watched toradora. why did taiga never implied that she liked ryuji until the last few episodes?

just watched toradora. why did taiga never implied that she liked ryuji until the last few episodes?

Attached: toradora-1.jpg (350x525, 36.32K)

She didn't want to admit it

Because you're either a speedwatcher or an autistic retard who failed to pick up clues that were there since the first episode.

>why did taiga never implied that she liked ryuji until the last few episodes?
it's like you've never heard of tsundere before.

no fucking way she was in love with him since the first episode am i really this retarded?

Because she's an obnoxious insufferable little bitch who pretends she hates the MC and for some reason he falls in love with her. During the scene where her swimsuits fell off I wished the guy would just leave it at that, letting everyone see her small tits and laughing at her. That would be something she deserved, not having him cover up for her.
He had more chemistry with Minori and Ami who actually treated him well. Yes, Ami was bitch at the beginning but she actually got some character development unlike the little slut who treats everyone like shit and expects them to like her because of it. This would never happen in real life, in real life Taiga would be ostracized by everyone and rightfully so.

Attached: dc3c775e917819261cccc9b08af97362.png (789x839, 477.29K)

She wasn't

She starts to show signs after being rejected by four eyes-kun, unless you're one of the turbofaggots here who watch at 1.5 speed, you should've noticed them.
Based Stacy enjoyer

>girl gets the second best option after getting rejected
Many such cases

>implied
user, are you an autist that can't read a tell at all? Or just blind?

Based Amifag exposing himself as being too dumb for Toradora.

Are you autistic?

Sorry roastie this is real life, the young bitchy bimbo gets the hot guy.

The tall girl could totally got ryuji tho he just was teasing him

Wasn't it self sacrifice? She wants her bestie Minorin to have him. (I also don't know why Ryuji only figures out he loves Taiga after she mistakenly confesses her feelings to him when she has hypothermia.)

In the swimming race (between Taiga and Ami) when Ryuji is lying on the poolside after nearly drowning, she tells everyone not to touch him, saying "Ryuji's mine". That's the first moment her feelings are revealed.

>who watch at 1.5 speed, you should've noticed them.
I always thought people were joking about this, but my boss suggested to me recently to watch some training video at 1.5 speed. It was a bullshit training video so it kind of made sense to just get it over with, but it made me think people might actually consume entertainment that way too which why even bother with anime at that point

Yeah I caught that but the bitch immediately kept simping for the 4 eyes guy

I do it when the anime is boring af

the ending was shit. why yes im gonna leave the boy i just confessed my love to without a single word and just simply vanish, incredible, bravo. and what was that shitty sky picture she sent out to everyone about? in a normal everyday life people would just think she's literally fucking retarded and shrug it off, instead of looking for some kind of deeper meaning. but at the same time, nobody would actually tolerate an annoying cunt like taiga around, so yeah. fuck this series

There has been a thread regarding that a couple of months ago, and it showed that 1/4 of Any Forumsutists unironically do that with the "if it's boring I'll speedwatch it" excuse just to increase their "watched list", the same retards who tour threads and keep asking the same retarded questions wanting to be spoonfed,
is an example.

Attached: yuujiro_fave.jpg (732x1200, 378.78K)

>tsundere retard behaves like tsundere retard
Thing is those tsundere give you attention and you are gone man it's better than crack from the 80s