Hunter x Hunter

>3 Mafias are called Shuu-u, Ei-i and Sha-a
What did Togashi mean by this?

Attached: 1649093282865.png (873x488, 276.72K)

HE SHITS IN THE SHOWER

Attached: file.png (252x362, 100.08K)

Are the kakins more Chinese or Russian?

Chinese, and get that shit off your name

ENTER

Attached: Brion.png (244x328, 75.63K)

Attached: LetMeEnterTheTemple.jpg (896x604, 51.75K)

fpbp. huntertrannies on suicide watch

What big country, in the middle of Asia, "made the transition from social imperialism to parliamentary democracy 30 years ago"?
And then changed its name because of it?
Russia (from USSR).
The ethnicity and names of some of the Princes and bodyguards is also pretty giving (Benjamin, Camilla, Tserriednich, Halkenburg, Furykov, Vincent, Babimyna).
Though Togashi did add some elements of the Chinese empire to it. The Pot Ritual comes from China, the mafias have Chinese names, etc.
It's a mix of the two, but it's primarily Russia.

Attached: 1648103940620.png (1405x1273, 1.16M)

fpbp

favorite beatdown?

Attached: Peta.jpg (1280x1174, 596.11K)

Attached: GG.jpg (628x400, 54.77K)

Russian architecture too.

Attached: 1629535989974.png (1349x932, 1.02M)

>chinese name
>russian architecture
>civilians and guards are all sorts of different races from all across the world
>names range from eastern like Fugetsu to western like Benjamin to completely retarded shit like Tserriedich
???

Togashi gave EG some unfitting architecture, he throws in whatever looks cool for the region. The primary concept of Kakin, its geography, its leaders, its motives(colonize Africa, become the new superpower), the entire ceremony, etc. is all Chinese. There are touches of other countries, but the main influence is pretty apparent.

Don't mind me just posting the best prince

Attached: file.png (776x850, 984.76K)

what mindbroke this pisstard?

Attached: kil3.jpg (460x357, 21.29K)

Yes, the main influence is pretty apparent: Russia.
We already went over this, you're coping.
What country, in the middle of Asia, made a transition from social imperialism to parliamentary democracy in the last century, Russia or China?
That's literally how Kakin was introduced.
Besides, HxH is a manga with pretty accurate ethnicities, and we have a bunch of clearly asian characters, such as and Linssen and Lin.
SO MANY Kakin characters are clearly European white.
It's pretty obvious that everything trends towards Russia as the actual base for the nation.
The undisputable Russian architecture was the final nail in the coffin.

Attached: 1627360956991.png (1419x1117, 1.86M)

Attached: 1635345899165.png (1500x2250, 1.89M)

Attached: killua 18.jpg (648x361, 27.38K)

Attached: WeStillHaveToReadMinuets.jpg (1280x720, 103.03K)

YOU JUST SHIT AND STAND
YAMI WO NUKETE

Attached: file.png (750x1000, 570.07K)

I remember you had to be taught that Kakin was China in a different thread, at which point you were desperate enough to try agreeing with somebody claiming Kakin was the Turkish Empire. Why you'd try talking about this with me again is something I cannot comprehend.

>What country, in the middle of Asia,
Again, as was slowly shown to you last time, Kakin is located where China is.

>made a transition from social imperialism to parliamentary democracy in the last century, Russia or China?
Russia is the premiere ex-Soviet country given that it WAS the USSR. Kakin's history pays tribute to it while still ultimately falling in line with the trajectory China took. That is also an offhand backstory - the actual premise is literally modern day China.

>That's literally how Kakin was introduced.
Kakin was introduced with them where China was, working under a man named Wong.

>Besides, HxH is a manga with pretty accurate ethnicities, and we have a bunch of clearly asian characters, such as and Linssen and Lin.
We've also been over this. You can see "obviously white" people wherever you want. I can already tell you are personally going to skew most characters, namely generic ones, towards being white. Kakin blatantly displays several ethnicities, but the actual King of Kakin is named after a Chinese dish and the CHINESE MAFIA all has similarly named leaders.

I have King Nasubi Hui Guo Rou, you have Furykov. If you think Furykov is a more crucial political player for Kakin, I have no idea what to say. And you never answered this last time, but do you think ISAAC Netero is European as well?