I'm reading Baki and I'm having a blast (I'm at the prison arc)...

I'm reading Baki and I'm having a blast (I'm at the prison arc). Fuck my retarded self every time I called this manga ugly looking compared to kengan and didn't read it. This blows kengan out of the water so hard it's not even funny.

Also, what's your favorite Baki fighter and why.

Attached: kaoru.jpg (640x902, 774.35K)

The Ogre

Attached: i_ll_tear_you_apart____by_hanma_kun_desqjh2-pre.jpg (1015x787, 194.2K)

I want an entire series just on Motobe.

Attached: YiuS6BLGGMxFLyrd0miCKUOMneZgEApOhEnBVNIJVok.jpg (640x1041, 278.42K)

Memetobe is lowkey very charismatic. He's also the only character to ever make Yuji cry like in Pic related

I hate modern Baki it's too retarded

You posted him, also Jack and Oliva

Retsu

Dorian. The reason is simple, I always like Kungfu characters. Retsu's "muh chinese" is funny for the first few times.

Attached: I wonder.png (740x1200, 412.29K)

Fuck isnt this the gay manga with nothing but sweaty dudes? Rofl if I was gonna watch something that's YAOI (that means gay anal sex with diarrhea) I'd just watch My Homo Redditamia

Musashi because he's one of the most consistently entertaining characters in the entire series.
Katou's one of my favorite characters, hard to explain why.
We joke but I unironically love Motobe's arc in Baki-Dou

I liked baki until it turned gay. Now I think the dude writing this is a faggot who likes to self insert as yujiro and self insert into other men

>they bring Musashi back and can't stop him because he's super swordsman
>don't just clone a random Portuguese sailor from the same time period

Portuguese sailors were killing so many samurai with European fencing that Japan had to ban duels.

Attached: Guida-The-Pen-the-Sword-and-the-Duel.jpg (2000x1395, 540.77K)

Jack, he is so damn determined

What was Itagaki thinking with the way he made Igari job in the convict arc? It's like he had a hate boner.

>Instead of having someone killing random retards that insist on fighting him now you have an out of time retard raping everything that looks like a woman
user you made it worse.

>. Fuck my retarded self every time I called this manga ugly looking compared to kengan

lmao how could you even develop an opinion that incorrect

Will the Hanayama gaidens ever continue?

Attached: 8195791-5034367414-1.jpg.png (819x1200, 1.06M)

I know you and I think I called you a faggot. Never forget that you're a retard whenever you argue with someone

Only low IQ losers like Kengan
>favourite fighter
Musashi

Hanayama is such a bro honestly. Jack's another favourite, the one tender scene he had with Baki before their fight and the way he raised his arm to carry his trophy was great.