ITT: Abilities which were never shown again

Attached: 21101-photostudio_1612105376393.jpg (300x300, 21.72K)

Attached: Dragonball-Episode146_204.jpg (640x480, 56.2K)

Go easy on the TexMex Goku

Attached: EzDHUNmWYAMqxyw.jpg (634x480, 36.5K)

I believe he used it in the movie combined with his darkness dragon.

Ill do you one better, Spirit Shotgun.

Was there ever any other situation where doing it from his feet would have been better than doing it normally?

Tien's never fought anyone weaker than him that'd allow him to pull that out since then.

there's so much shit from jojo that's used to progress the plot and never be brought up or acknowledged again you could make a thread out of it

Attached: 1643179608026.jpg (1280x720, 61.23K)

Although you'd need a pretty contrived opponent for this to come up again

Attached: 1630125491708.png (1138x720, 1.48M)

During WCCI I was expecting Sanji to use his hands again in a fight but then he never really got to fight one of Big Mom's kids.

>I believe he used it in the movie combined with his darkness dragon.
He did. A decent watch. At least as good as the DBZ movies.

Speaking of One Piece, Remember when Chopper had the ability to analyze his opponents and discover their weaknesses? Or when he had Jump Point?

how many of these abilities do you think were removed because the (((editor))) whispered something into the mangaka's ear and convinced them their ideas weren't marketable enough?

Undercover jojo thread?

Maybe he could've used it after being beaten by Vegeta in their first bout.

I was thoroughly surprised they didn’t let him take oven on, it would’ve been cool

He used it in the (good) movie

Sometimes shit is too much of a niche counter to one thing or unrelated to the rest of the way a character fights and it stops coming up
Like those monster capture tools in Adventures of Dai

>Revives the previous Big Bad from the dead
>Never revives anyone else ever again

It never even gets mentioned

Attached: 1377551403649.jpg (537x452, 145.77K)

My guess is Hiei's Jagan form disappeared because turning into a green creepy looking monster man didn't fit how Hiei was depicted going forward. Hiei's less calm and collected and more enthusiastically villainous in his first appearance, too. I wish the manga itself gave an explanation for why he stopped using it, though. Even as a kid it stuck out.

>NO, HE MUST BE MADE INTO A COMPLETE MARKETABLE TOY ODA! DO YOU THINK WE GOT THE PIKACHU VOICE ACTRESS FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN SELLING TOYS AND MERCH!?

Would have been a more clever way to take down Logias than what ended up happening.

I was expecting him to use scan on BM or Kaido.

Not really, it still comes down to the same problem as before, having a counter ready.
Croc and Enel had weaknesses easily found practically everywhere. Where are you going to get someone that's closer to Absolute Zero to negate Akainu's magma, thermite to melt Aokiji, and a black hole to succ Kizaru in?

What would happen if Oda or Hori etc. just tell editors to fuck off? They don't need jump. They already have more than enough money so they could just finish the manga on a different media.

*get something