Normally i like cgdct but for some reason this manga makes me feel deeply uncomfortable

normally i like cgdct but for some reason this manga makes me feel deeply uncomfortable.

Attached: 361d3259-97df-4780-b741-283189a66fb5.jpg (1801x2560, 398.7K)

Can't wait for anime.

it's kind of fucked up and doesn't have enough cute moments and/or creativity and/or fan service to justify it

What is fucked up about it?

it doesn't have any dark story turns, but the premise is that his sister spikes his food with drugs that turn him into a girl, then she places him back in middleschool despite his 'tendencies'. Luckily he makes friends instead of being creepy, but slowly starts seeing himself as a girl.

It's got some cool stuff like a "redo" isekai-lite deal and lore like freaking out over getting his first period, but chapter-to-chapter it's kind of average and the overarching plot kind of leaves a sour taste.

Because it's someone's barely disguised feminization fetish? I think that's a pretty obvious reason

TS/GB enjoyer here. I wonder how this shitty manga got an anime?

It's one of the best pee manga ever and all pisschads should learn to appreciate it.

>barely disguised pee fetish
Fixed that for you, especially considering Nekotoufu's other work.

Would you drink it?

Attached: 1656220452255.jpg (554x343, 56.48K)

This manga should have had no plot, it's dragging on for too long

No fuck you, it's should be cgdct until the end.

It's a mindless fun manga if you don't think about it being about a 20 something neet man turning into a little girl goes change clothes with little girls, swims with little girls, hugging with little girls with no blood relation, sleeps with little girls. It's pretty innocent manga I give it a 8/10.

Even if you stop thinking it's just plain boring and there're more interesting/better fetish TS.
Furthermore, TS is the thinking man's genre so saying you should stop thinking is, dare I say, a red flag.
1/10 it's meh

I want twittards and reddicuks to go back

Sure and not because it turns you into a girl but because it turns you younger again

Attached: sex.png (1495x534, 414.69K)

Attached: rejected.png (567x716, 184.3K)

It's the pissfaggery

This, it would be too tier without the piss fetish

TS little girls are simply MADE for being mindbroken into accepting their new station in life by pissing themselves

If you live in the western world, being a girl is living on easy mode.