Overlord

Where do we go from here, Brain friends?

Attached: Brain.webm (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

overbooru.world/post/view/11371
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Return to webnovel and masturbate to their gay sex.

I don't remember this.

They didn't have sex but in the webnovel they were blatantly gay for each other.

Wasted character. It's too bad.

They didn't even meet.

>Dragon loli queen only goes loli mode to look more appealing
wonder what form she'll take when she meets Ainz

Probably loli still.

overbooru.world/post/view/11371
A bit of shilling for my shitty booru, I will add anything that Hitori posts here

Her real one, obviously. Anything else can be viewed as a deception tactic.
Good night, everyone

Attached: 1645764750233.png (409x429, 85.5K)

That's such a wasted potential. Brain was one of my favourite fujocharacters

I don't understand the point of Brain. He is outclassed by basically everyone except normal humans

There's always a chance for Vampire Brain.

Brain was just a cool funny dude

When is the new book When is the new book!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1595317551115.gif (590x497, 258.04K)

You mean like in the WN? That seems kinda boring too.
He's a cool developed character that had connections to many other characters and his own agenda.

I ship it

Attached: 1650644549033.jpg (640x882, 77.63K)

Shell be in magic loli form when they first meet. Ainz will notice some magic is being used in the room but not know where. He will think hes being tricked. Ainz then begins fumbling around with the talks. The loli queen starts sweating, as Ainz continues talking he looks more commanding and unfazed by her appearance. She thinks he has seen through her disguise. She desides to revert to hag form. She apologiges for her desception and agrees to whatever the SK wants of them. Npcs with Ainz go sasuga. Ainz is umu.

Not every relevant character needs to be as strong as Evileye, Black Scripture's Captain, Zeeshi, or Elf King. Brain's character arc spanned multiple volumes and showed us a lot of growth. By the time he gets killed by Cocytus he surpassed Garef and also has accepted the fact that he can not and will not be the strongest. He earned Cocyus' respect and managed to learn moves surpassing that of his own level (30).

>none of the light novel sites have volume 15 uploaded yet

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F35r8c2.mp3].gif (422x392, 752.15K)

Why cant ainz mass produce starship troopers power armor?

Attached: Powered_Suit.png (720x900, 920.7K)

Because he's too busy creating uncomfortable metal chairs for lolis to sit on so he can make them sit on his robes to make them less uncomfortable.