Kantai Collection

let's be real
is there any chance of the show being good?
>Engi
outlook not so good

Attached: file.png (1500x1061, 826.79K)

Shiggy Diggy

Attached: ShigRain.png (534x780, 496.59K)

Yukikaze!

Attached: ykk3.jpg (720x1280, 94.82K)

Attached: Yahagi6.jpg (850x1298, 140.1K)

>is there any chance of the show being good?
shiggy is the main character so yes

zero percent chance the americans show up and and written well

Attached: UScarrierOps.jpg (1000x693, 147.09K)

Mogami will save it with her cuteness and she wont even crash into anyone

Attached: 67503454_p0.png (716x1012, 675.18K)

Depend. If you're slice of life fag / season 1 episode 5 fag, you might as well leave right now. The 10 minutes screening of eps 1 confirm the show will lean to serious / dark tone.

>mogami and ___ collide
>mogami doesn't collide
>mogami instead sinks 5 transports
Mogami was one of the most successful USN cruisers of the war
Do you think her survival at Midway or the 2 hour delay after Surigao before Mogami actually sank was unintentional? The latter was just the crew transfer window once the operation had been completed
Let's not even bring up the fact Mogami was first on the scene when Mutsu blew up
This whole ship was just hijacked by Americans as a covert op
The friendly fire incident between Fuso and Mogami before Surigao is actually a misreporting. The Fuso's crew had figured out that Mogami was an American ship but were prevented from causing more than minor damage by their own deceived command
Sure enough, Mogami would walk the entire force into the USN battle line, come out afloat after a hail of shells and torpedoes sank everything else, and then proceed to collide with the Nachi on the way out
Does it not all make sense?
(the americans crewed her with chinese americans becuase they didn't know the difference and they spent the entire war desperately pretending to be japanese)

Attached: mogami87.jpg (500x625, 275.54K)

Yes

It's going to be a whole season of lowkey whining over WW2. Luckily we might get a couple of good episodes with the girls having fun, but it will be most likely just like another of those "everyone dies, I'm sad" doujin.

that doujin is based though

Attached: TypicalKancolleDoujin.png (1278x2262, 2.71M)

Not getting my hopes up here, with what they've revealed so far.

Attached: 1393768324850.jpg (1000x1000, 589.95K)

I'm sad that there was no mention of Hitler dying in the final volume. Would have added to that dreadful feeling of seeing an ally collapse.

Anime Fubuki was cuter

>is probably gonna die trying to protect her senpai on screen

Hopefully it'll bring back some artists so I can beat my dick to new art.

Attached: 1645645236027.jpg (1770x2515, 2.53M)

The only way things like this can ever be good is when its dumb SoL fun. See Princess Connect, its season 1 is vastly superior to its season 2 because they went for a plot route for whatever reason.
This is their chance to make KanColle relevant again and given how awful its been handled since its inception its likely this will be shit too.

It will end with weapons of mass destruction used against the abyssals.

Attached: doomsdayweapon.jpg (850x1200, 515.53K)

Best girl

Attached: __mogami_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ichikawa_feesu__9bb24da440d7e37f0d9fff02b461d690.jpg (1468x2048, 310.64K)

Did they announce the theme song singers yet?

>Engi
Funnily enough, S2 was actually the first thing they were ever announced to work on, but S2 ended up being so delayed that they ended up doing shows like Uzaki and Kemono Michi before it.