Behold, the greatest manga ever created

Behold, the greatest manga ever created.

Attached: 800.jpg (423x601, 89.47K)

Maybe not the greatest but enjoyable.

Attached: 20220529_155417.jpg (2048x1536, 418.5K)

Has some flaws and is sloppy at parts, but it's a good read

its one of my favorites for sure, if not my absolute favorite

It's got a highly likeable cast of violent characters with a really well planned psychedelic mystery and combines dark humor with grotesque body horror and gore

I like it alot one of my favorites just for the artstyle and the authors strange yet alluring world-building and sense of aesthetic but it's got noticeable proclivities that I can see being a bit of a wall for a lot of readers

its got a super detailed yet really confusing mystery there are a lot of minor details and events that you forget about in a first reading and that leads to having a lot of brain fog moments

the early chapters have a lot more episodic chapters which are fun but being that they're placed in the early half it somewhat stifles a bit of the engagment of the first chapter which is why I feel it was cut from the anime

another thing is how bizarre things can get in one scene in the manga 5 people attempt to construct a mock suicide of a lady by making it look like she hanged herself, the rope snaps and she collapses on the ground only for a caterpillar to erupt violently from her dead corpse afterwards which one of the men chop the caterpillars head off with a samurai sword

this can be seen as a plus as the wierdness is alluring and charming in a very exotic way but at the same time its more so just not being able to see more mainstream fans penetrate past and adjust to the weirdness

How could a GIRLLLLL make the best manga ever?

I hate how Nikaido being amazing is overshadowed by Noi being also amazing.

Attached: 83870822_p0.jpg (1169x1121, 1.45M)

I literally can't tell if you are ironically REEEEEing or legit REEEEEing.

BEHOLD
MORE CORN

It's fairly common actually

Attached: Mecha Shiva.png (668x591, 204.3K)

super based

>it's good because author is female
Average person that praises this shit

i'll praise you for being a bitch if you want user

Why does it matter?

Attached: tumblr_c211b9df18b680e6f2ca6dfdfcef7954_13bd6adc_250.jpg (224x225, 19.3K)

Not really a fan.

literally no one said that you schizo

>it's good because netflix
fixed

It's a 6.5/10 a best.

Maybe if all you read is Shonen Jump. Otherwise it doesn't make top 150.

you would?

Attached: 20.jpg (835x1200, 219.93K)

>sad scene where character gets gravely injured or killed
>lol healing magic

She's a great cook

Attached: 4byep0.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

Probably

Attached: 13d.jpg (1224x1256, 101.23K)

>Maybe if all you read is Shonen Jump. Otherwise it doesn't make top 150.

Okay. Post your top 150 manga.

Most of the plot usually revolves around lol magic in general.