ITT Post your fucking library

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-013750_Tachiyomi.jpg (2799x1594, 1.54M)

i have not collected nearly enough to post, also its all isekais as they are endlessly readable fodder.

Hijacking your thread to ask if there is a similar programm for Anime. Not the normal Windows File manager but a library like your pic

There is only 3 good manga in your library

Most manga I love I bought physically so they aren't in my mangadex library.
Almost everything I read is about adult dudes in historical settings though so my list would probably bore most anons anyway. I love Valkyrie, Holy Land, Dorohedoro and especially Golden Kamuy though, so I can partly relate to you and your manga taste.

Ignore the numbers, I read on many devices

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-002203_Tachiyomi.jpg (1200x1892, 1.61M)

Try Plex

The correct answer is Jellyfin, I'm currently ingesting years of anime into it. It lets you select different libraries so there's a page for Movies and TV Series too.

Attached: 2c7C8Ah.jpg (1920x4387, 1.38M)

Online scans are good enough for trashy series, if I really care I'll just buy physical.

The correct answer is debian + ZFS + containerized Jellyfin behind a remote proxy

Have you read Gunka no Baltzar? Been on my backlog for too long.

Attached: my pitiful library.png (841x750, 73.85K)

meant to (You) you

>Hikaru ga Shinda
Based homo user.

>Have you read Gunka no Baltzar? Been on my backlog for too long.
God mine too. Not sure why, I should fucking start it already before I regret it again. I don't see active discussions for it though, sadly but I will look into it soon, finally, I hope.

Does tachiyomi work on desktop?

Take this as your sign! If no one responds to the threads I make when I get around to reading it I'll be mildly disappointed.

What program is that?

Tachiyomi the best Android manga reading app (arguably the best one at all). It not only organizes your manga but downloads it for you too. The anime one posted is Jellyfin which is just a viewer for your already existing library although you can integrate a downloader with it to automatically download anime. In practice you just open Jellyfin and see if there's anything new out to watch once it's set up.

Thank you!

I don't use android stuff or phones. My library is split up in mangadex stuff, manga I downloaded to my PC and manga I own physically.

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-083137_Tachiyomi.jpg (1200x1833, 1.65M)

Damn it user. I just bought a vol and it's from Mieruko chan. I haven't even taken a picture of it.

uhh, based?

Have a lot, like 1TB worth, since I keep everything that I've read, am reading, or even have a passing interest in.
Might need a good cleaning some day.

Too big

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-30-23-01-31-286_eu.kanade.tachiyomi.debug.png (1029x1067, 142.03K)