Imagine getting filtered out of this masterpiece because of ONE (1) cgi bear

imagine getting filtered out of this masterpiece because of ONE (1) cgi bear

Attached: GoldenKamuy.jpg (956x540, 131.64K)

The bear is a thing of the past now, hopefully.

Attached: 320.jpg (946x1381, 309.73K)

It only filtered me for the anime. I got into the manga right afterwards and decided to watch the anime after I am done with that, nispa.

The mango may be great, but the anime is unable to capture the detailed art style. I prefer to just read this story.

True but I think in supplement the anime is quite nice, scenes like Youichirou's death were done really well.

I got filtered by the Russia part with how they split apart the two main characters into different groups. I really enjoyed the original group dynamic a lot more, plus it felt that the manga was entering it's wandering phase for the purpose of prolonging the serialzation that wasn't as focused, which so many manga suffer from. Now that it's done I've been meaning to pick it back up.

The Russia part is the shortest of the three acts(is that how you use that word?) I don't really think it meanders even after Russia ends

The author is clearly a barafag
I will never watch/read something write by an homosinner

I got into the manga and anime for Tsurumi after I saw the first scenes with him and no CGI bear could stop me.
Cutest character of the last decade by far.

Attached: 24242424.png (1279x722, 1.02M)

There's a really good scene of Tsurumi when he meets Asirpa for the first time in the volume release

The story is super heterosexual, some characters even visit brothels and most of the rest are war sexual. Only real men can relate.

It's not the bear. The side characters are too many and it dragged the story.

Yeah I think the only characters who are outright shown to be gay are the Yakuza guys and I guess Usami

Nonsense, all the side characters are great and most feel like main characters.

I don't read manga about jews, like Asirpa

Though I will say Noda handled Ariko, Vasily and Boutarou poorly.

I went to the hot springs resort in my city yesterday. Tried 13 different saunas and read the 9th volume of GK at that place, surrounded by naked dudes.
Did I do this right?

Attached: 2592571200.jpg (2368x1327, 224.34K)

The reason Golden Kamuy is great is because the main crew can not show up for a whole arc and you won't miss them because the other characters are just as interesting.

The side characters were even better than the main characters in my opinion.

It was the pace that filtered me. I realized the source the anime adapts must be pretty good but it felt like the anime was rushing things in a series that is all about character interaction, funny scenes and the little things, emotions and developments which are often lost when the goal is to go through as many volumes as possible.
I am glad I started the manga afterwards because I fucking love it, but I would have done it so much sooner if the anime had left a stronger impression. It's not bad though, but it could be so much better.

Was the bear CGI? I forgot.

>fagshit

Attached: 1610245330397.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>being afraid of men
Just what a virgin woman would say.

The CGI bear is actually a stroke of genius. It deflects people with taste to the superior manga instead of the arc skipping anime.