Now that the dust has settled, what was Kishi thinking not letting him be the final boss?

Now that the dust has settled, what was Kishi thinking not letting him be the final boss?

Attached: uchiha_madara_by_salvo91-d60o19c.png (2281x3444, 1.7M)

He wanted to up the stakes even more and failed horribly

Don't know. The twist was weird and unnecessary.

Expectations: subverted

Attached: narutofim.jpg (710x881, 64.3K)

That the moral is:
Don't trust niggers

Naruto vs Sasuke was one of the final boss battles in any manga that I can think of. It was both well executed and had stakes.

>DUDE ALIENS LMAO
every fucking time

It made no sense though. They all made their peace in the final battle and then suddenly Sasuke is back to being evil.

It was fairly obvious that Kishimoto had the final Sasuke vs Naruto battle planned out in his head for years and twisted the final arc's ending to fit it in. To be honest, he should've just had Madara been the final boss and saved Kaguya for Boruto. I don't watch/read the sequel, but alot of the villains just seem like shittier versions of Kaguya.

>Naruto vs Sasuke
>stakes
Literal meme match up for no reason, especially at the end.

Would you like Naruto more if it ended by Danzo becoming a Hitler-esque hokage and Naruto and the gang fight in a civil war against Konohagakure?

No

Literally could have been fixed with the same foreshadowing he gave Madara.

Masked Man should've been the final boss. He ruined Obito for Madara and then ruined Madara for Kaguya. Kishimoto is retarded.

He didn’t really know how to defeat him.

>Masked Man

Attached: 1635521836839.jpg (716x768, 34.42K)

His name IS TOBI!
SAY IT GUINEA MAN!

He wasn't, he was doing cocaine at the time. I refuse to believe that any though was put in that Kaguya garbage.

Let Might Guy defeat him

He wasn't

Hashirama

Kishimoto had a lucky shot with Naruto thanks to his editor, when he retired everything come down. Now kishi is making novice mistakes with Boruto, even when he have decades of experience, i can't understand how is possible that him never learned how to write a good story with all that experience.

Attached: 1614188754750.jpg (1200x1200, 303.28K)