Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Find a flaw.

Attached: 2.png (958x1114, 629.09K)

Why was the other thread deleted? We are actually having a good discussion for once.

Mods are faggots.
Based OP

maybe trannitors & tranmods being sperging assholes has something to do with it

this janny

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 16-24-31 _a_ - Boruto Naruto Next Generations - Anime & Manga - 4chan.png (969x100, 13.47K)

What a piece of a fucking shit of a janitor

From now on every time I see there is no Boruto thread up I'm making one myself.

BASED

She's not sitting on my face.

Between the hiatus and summer, Boruto threads are either going to be nothing but total shitposting, or completely dead. I don't know which is better.

Reminder that Tobirama and Kakashi were the best kages
>Hashirama sucked Madara and Uchiha's dick way too much and was a peace retard
>Hiruzen 1st reign as Kage was just there and Konoha went into war
>Minato didnt do shit
>Hiruzen 2nd was fucking bad! old man was so bad he gave in demands from Kumo when he could threaten them since they lost the war, let Danzo do his shit and kill the Uchihas, let Orochimaru do his experiments and get away, let Danzo do whatever the fuck he wanted even to plot his own death
>Tsunade let Konoha be destroyed, didnt do shit to protect their super weapon and let Danzo gain more power than ever
>Naruto is a peace retard who knelt to the other Kages when they talked shit about muh sasuke and war

do not forget that minato killed himself over nothing and was a witness that the uchiha didn't control the kyuubi. also do not forget that hashirama almost gave the bijuu to rival villages for free, but tobirama stopped him. also do not forget that hiruzen caused the 2nd ninja war and was the reason that danzou was allowed to be a faggot

Urashiki's bitch

URASHIKI? PART 1 NARUTO'S BITCH!

>Between the hiatus and summer
what's the difference? it's not like anyone discussed the fillershit anime episodes anyway.
and the shitters in the manga are so unpopular no one talks about them after the day the chapter is released

>what's the difference? it's not like anyone discussed the fillershit anime episodes anyway.

This thread was most active when Funamushi was doing things and died when he did.

She's not Orochimaru.

Attached: Orochimaru lick.gif (498x368, 930.86K)

where do i start?
is quite difficult to start with something so flawed

What's next for Boruto's wife?

Attached: FWd__1hXgAApuzD.jpg (1514x2048, 142.66K)

The office of the Hokage

Attached: canon ship.jpg (2048x1701, 465.17K)

Where are her flower hair clips?

that's most likely bort himself doing a transformation jutsu

>Boruto's wife
Why did you post Sumire then?

Metal Lee's waifu just fucking died :*