He's a grifter that's fooling everyone into thinking he really know the ending of Berserk...

He's a grifter that's fooling everyone into thinking he really know the ending of Berserk, while in reality he's making up shit on the spot as his own fanfiction, right?

Attached: Kouji Mori and his most succesfull character.jpg (1280x720, 156.58K)

Sure dude

Berserk was being taken hostage by its creator. The creation surpassed its creator, and someone new had to step out and take over the reins. Miura's death in its own ironic twist, is the best thing that could have happened to the series. Berserk is in better hands now.

Attached: 1656038664908.jpg (4404x1749, 2.57M)

I’ll take fanfiction over chestnuts, Star Wars references, too much loli, eternal hiatuses and an unfinished story.

You are trolling, right? That opportunist is basically frauding every single person that's gonna buy the new volumes thinking it's Miura's brainchild

…? Who cares?
People want to read Berserk, he’s providing good Berserk.
If it’s shit they’ll stop buying and it’ll get cancelled. If it’s good it’ll keep going.

Dont care what happens behind the scenes, you will never know to 100% anyway. I will only judge what is in front of me, and so far they have done a pretty good job.

looks like deviantart fanfic

Yeah, but it was drawn by Miura. Hard to believe, huh?

>while in reality he's making up shit on the spot as his own fanfiction, right?
I hope it's partly so. I don't want to see a continuation without dialogue and story.

>too much loli

No such thing

Attached: th-494767056.jpg (474x355, 35.04K)

Anyone with a brain knows Mori is a con artist. Faggot claims he talks to Miura all the time yet his own manga is crap

Holyland shits on Berserk past GA

He apparently helped Miura edit some of his earlier work and invited Miura to live with him
I don't think it is that far-fetched that he is not lying

Yes. But same was true about Miura.

''I wanna bitch'' that all I've read.

Don't read it then.

According to the memorial manga, Kouji and Miura are basically brothers. I don't think he'd stray away from Miura's vision.

He's a talented artist and writer in his own right. Read Sousei no Taiga sometime.

>Miura's vision
Problem is we know that he was just making shit up as he went along for the early part of the story and he still had no idea about how Guts would beat Griffith just 2 or 3 years before he died.

Because he wanted Griffith to win but had no idea how to portray it in a way that wouldn't result in mass fan backlash so slowing shit down until he literally dies or everyone gives up and moves on was the way to go. This was literally all part of his plan. The Idea of Evil told me so.

He worked with the dude for like 15 years faggot. Do you know anyone that well?