Hello america! My name yuno and am visit from japan

Hello america! My name yuno and am visit from japan

I go to New yorks city. Many big building! Yuno try big americano cheeseburger, tasty! Very big for yuno though, make me full. I go also to ninteeen eleven garden, very sad, no more big building anymore here. Time square very light, make eyes hurt! very pretty however. i take photograph here, Yuno do hand sign for America! I hope you impress.

America here see New yorks city? Wish to discussion about big americano city. I leave soon, so wish for discussion much.
Thank you america for reading!

Yuno.

Attached: 1475352634686.jpg (600x600, 147.35K)

Hello Yuno, this is America. We are happy to have you!

That's nice

yuno your english sucks ass

Posting on best thread on Any Forums.

Attached: 1484301673748.png (624x500, 378.9K)

yuno if she Any Forums

Woah..

How would someone so tiny eat an American burger?

A m e r i c a t h a n k s y o u Y u n o

Attached: 1283748344638.gif (310x314, 2.27M)

Yuno in Times Square

Attached: DSC_0295.jpg (3400x2267, 3.19M)

Holy based

escape New York, come to Detroit, me and my friends can show Yuno a great time we have american pie

H-H e l l o, Y u - Y u n o.
I a m a J a p a n e s e s t u p i d !

Attached: qud0.gif (500x513, 894.63K)

Hi Yuno, it's actually customary over here to show pictures of your tits upon greeting, so that fact that you haven't already is quite rude

Yuno tell Hiro that we love fat girls here

ninibros...

>apple pie
Fake Detroiter. We have coney dogs and greek food

Go back JJKsperm

yeah, you're right I was going to try to get her to canada, foiled again

Don't forget we also have the best pizza in the country

>no more big building anymore
Oh no you don’t terrorist scum. Don’t think I forgot what you did last time you fucking bitch. I don’t take your threats lightly. An attack on one is an attack on all of us. Me and 200,000 of my fellow freedom fighters are en route to fly to your house as we speak. Get ready for occupy japan 2.0. We’re going to bust into your apartment and break your paint brushes. ALL OF THEM. That’s the price you pay for attacking freedom. Miyako’s alright in my book though, we’ll hit her up for some burgers after. Yuno? More like you no live much longer.

bye bye.

Try to be more careful this time Yuno, lots of stairs in New York!

Attached: what's the matter yuno?.png (869x145, 67.07K)