Why didn't NERV just hire a couple of therapists to talk to these people?

Why didn't NERV just hire a couple of therapists to talk to these people?

Attached: tert.png (1344x750, 783.32K)

Because Japan doesn't believe in mental health.

Japan has an entire very unregulated industry based on keeping people in mental health institutions for extended periods, even when they do not need it or have completed treatments.

>Japan doesn't believe in mental health
Based. Mental health is a meme. I don't want to analyze it, find the cause of my mental illness. I want a solution. Mental health treatment isn't about solutions. The final solution for mental illness is rope around the neck, bullet between the eyes, jumping in from of a train and so on.

Yes, and USA is so much better I'm sure... Go away, we no longer believe American lies.

>I don't want to analyze why the plane failed, just fix the plane

This show is based in the US though.

Bitch, just go to therapy

Mental health "treatment" is about turning depressed idiots into lifelong customers.

Listen to your mom and go to therapy. I know it's boring but you'll thank her when you're older.

their sync ratio would go down. You gotta be batshit to mindmeld with a cloned alien ur-mother

Because muh scenario

Because that'd be boring

this and no therapist would want to deal with any of these people lmao

Telling someone to go seek mental help is just the modern way of saying, "shut up I don't care"

The opposite of this is true. Ffs the elevator scene literally spells it out for you.

they're fucking useless anyway

Huh? You realize that Evangelion is a Japanese series that takes place in a post apocalyptic Japan, right?
The setting is called Tokyo 3, why the fuck would they build a 3rd Tokyo in America?

I doubt it would’ve helped much.
Pretty sure a therapist wouldn’t do much good for me and I don’t have the fate of the world on my shoulders.

because they didn't want them sane and not manipulable

Reject emotional teenagers
Embrace dummy rei

>dummy
Leave.

I meant the dummy plugs, dummy

Their bosses want to orchestrate the apocalypse, and a key part of that is for the pilots to be mentally unstable enough to allow instrumentality to happen.
Therapy would be detrimental to their goals.

Why is asuka barefoot here?

FEET!

Therapists literally don't do anything. You know more about yourself than they do.

>Because Japan doesn't believe in mental health.
If faggots in this thread shared same sentiment than maybe they would have a job, girlfriend, lack of asuka mass debate addiction and could finally be able to leave this site forever.

Because America is rightful Japanese clay