If piracy wasn't an option, would you pay to watch anime, Any Forums?

If piracy wasn't an option, would you pay to watch anime, Any Forums?

Attached: 1607729754383.png (371x353, 148.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/LVyKxQdGQn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.com/polls/LVyKxQdGQn0

if I had japanese tv with subtitles sure.

Within reason

>imagine paying for all those 2000 titles i watched

Attached: 1624518193791.png (362x362, 183.06K)

If I had a way to access raws that's not geolocked and not terrible quality.

>Within reason
This I would probably say if 85% of decent anime was consolidated on a easy to use site I'd pay ten a month as the most.

Attached: Yorkie.jpg (518x614, 47.31K)

Not in a million years.

>implying Any Forums actually watches anime

Attached: no.jpg (463x344, 90.34K)

I barely watch anime in the first place but if I -had- to pay to read manga, I'd still find a way to pirate because I had official "translations".
It's why I've stocked up and will perpetually continue to build a backlog of things I want because you never know when the pervasive jew of copyrights will try to scrub things from the net.

I hope this was illuminating for you, random company man.

I would watch it in a library, join a club where they watch anime or kms.

If piracy wasnt an option the only source of anime would be stuff someone decided to buy license of, and localize, Aka kiddie shit so no

Manga though

no, honestly fuck anime

>If piracy wasn't an option
I don't understand the question

No, I fundamentally refuse to pay for digital media because it's intrinsically valueless. Thankfully, we don't yet live in a world where this kind of thing can be policed.

least retarded ret/a/rd

I'd be fine with paying for DRM-Free movies. Fuck any anti-piracy crap, especially when the pirates don't have to put up with any of it.

I mean, I buy Blu-Rays with anime that I like, but I would never purchase something I have never seen before and I would not pay to see half the shit I have watched. I would definitely not pay to watch most things.

>spends his time watching things he thinks has no intrinsic value
Have a pity (You)

Yes, only buying dvd or bd though

My mobile plan comes with a Disney+ subscription, so yeah I guess.

If I can’t watch or read any other way then yeah, streaming or subbing to monthly apps

Attached: 1623113232977.gif (498x371, 778.8K)

If I could copy and distribute a steak infinitely for zero cost, how much do you think that steak would be worth? That's right, zero dollars.

My magical steak has no monetary value, because infinite versions of it exist. Similarly, if you were to state something like "this jpeg has a value of 1 cent", then either you own all money in the world, or you're a liar. The only value that data can ever hold is 0.

>he doesn't know there are different kinds of value
ngmi