Chainsawman anime

So what is happening with chainsawman animation project ? It has been around 1 year since we first got the trailer out and nothing much else since.
It's been hyped to hell and back by fans to the point that most of key scenes have already been animated by fans by themselves in the various PV vidoes.
Its going to underwhelming, isn't it?

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 499.9K)

Release date more than likely going to be announced July 4th at Anime Expo.

user…its CRAPPA…

Molesting Nayuta. Her giving you a look full of hate and malicr

Attached: Nayuta.(Chainsaw.Man).full.3162503.jpg (2766x2071, 1.04M)

2 more weeks

4 more days

I think it will be fine. I will watch it, but not in ongoing.

Attached: aki.jpg (643x601, 162.13K)

Probably looks like ass but the studio didn't expect so much hype from this show and now they're embarrassed to show anything about it.

To flatten the curve?

Mappa are fucking idiots they are going to release the single greatest anime of the last 20 years but they are gonna kill the studio because they failed to properly foster the hype.

Attached: Anime Expo.png (2328x374, 93.33K)

This but it's a look full of pure lust instead

They've hardly began marketing it lol. Part 2 starts in 2 weeks and we'll get a trailer and release date for the anime soon.

>the studio didn't expect so much hype
Yeah, right, they're going to milk CSM dry.

isn't this international bullshit

Stop copping out faggot

New One-Shot Alert!
Just Listen to the Song, a new one-shot written by Chainsaw Man creator Tatsuki Fujimoto and drawn by To Strip the Flesh creator Oto Toda, comes out this Sunday!

Attached: Tranny mangakas.jpg (1200x900, 257.61K)

Yeah but it's the biggest american anime con. You already know they probably offered a shit load of money

>tranny shit
won't read it

Expect to fail

What are the odds of Fuji revealing he's trans?

Hope we get an anime original final arc and ending because the one we got was ass

0. Go fuck yourself.

100%

50%

41%

bout tree fiddy

>bro they aren't going to advertise their anime for a massively successful manga that they bought the rights to produce so that they could make a bigger profit, stop coping!
How long it take you to think that one up, hotshot?

Fujimoto lost all my respect with this shit, this is fucking pathetic

based

I would unironically stop reading chainsaw man

I hope Power gets a Vergil's reference.

>Denji being a literal who
>Demon fusion
>Portal to the hell
>Makima as the Final Boss.
It's modern Devilman.

What'd he do?

The way you listed it makes it almost sound interesting but then you read it and realize how garbage off the pacing is and how little fuck you give about what is happening on the screen

Paired up with a literal tranny