Are normies really ready for this character?

Are normies really ready for this character?

Attached: giselle.png (387x403, 205.1K)

Probably

Attached: 1646301858755.png (863x486, 547.61K)

It fucking reeks of semen in here.

I think the subtext of him being a sex predator who uses being a troon to lull the females around him into a false sense of security while he waits for the perfect opportunity to enslave and abuse them will fly way over normies brains. They won’t even notice how weird it is that the girls in his squad just seem to turn a blind eye to his true nature whenever they see it

wdym bro? being a fag is celebrated now.

There was already a minor shitstrom when that prettyboy called him out on being a guy when it happened in the manga. When it happens in the anime those people will lose their shit, make hundreds of posts on twitter crying about it, and then forget it after a few days for the next trivial thing that upsets them.

>normies
Wrong website, normalfag. Go back.

For anyone who doesn't know, Tite Kubo confirmed that this was the case on his Kubo Club website when asked if Giselle really believes that he is a girl.

>normies

i remember this one incident where a trans "woman" gaslit and raped a woman

>normies
>not ready for faggotry in The age of faggotry

all you need to say now is Kino XD

>normies

If by normies you mean trannies, then yes.

The other girls on the squad don't care because Bambietta was a bitch, and they probably think they won't get beaten to the point where Giselle can ZOMBIE them.

I just love how they pit him against Charlotte who embraces his masculinity as well as feminity

Only normies read BLEAGH

I think it's a bit less Americanized/Westernized than that. Giselle has perverted tendencies, but doesn't stick out as having more sway than anyone else. It seems just another form of 'trans=pervert'. Rather than...whatever pseudo political idea you seem to have.

It doesn't help that The quincy were a villain group, and using and abusing each other seemed to just be the norm. If it was meant to stand out as their 'transexual gimmick', the others would have to be downplayed.

I can't even all trans=pervert subtext, since it's clear that's what it's meant to be potrayed as.

bp

>normies
You need to go back.

Do normies remember Bleach at all? The anime was cancelled a decade ago.

Bambi deserved better

She earned her fate

Wish I could frot my dick against her's

She gets to have sex with Gigi every night. What's the problem?

In HM according to the novel.