>23-year-old starting her first real job
>depicted as if she's washed up and 35
is this how nips really think

Attached: sawako.jpg (300x441, 37.93K)

>23
literal hag

tits too big
dumb pandering lessens the character

It's aimed at teenagers. For teenagers, anyone past twenty is part of an indistinguishable mass of adults.

>It's aimed at teenagers
K-On is a seinen though. It's aimed at adult males

Adult males with the minds of teenagers.

would you prefer that she's unwashed?

Not really. Men just age different than women. 25+ women are old. Men only start getting old at 35+ and even then they can pass if they have enough hair

Only the manga is seinen

No, that's how nerds think.

You don't have a life past highschool in Japan. You're just another corporate slave similar to America

If only 23 years old were anything like her. In real life they're still insufferable teens lmao

Attached: Sawako old.jpg (477x335, 80.41K)

Attached: nice.jpg (853x480, 58.53K)

that's part of the joke OP

Pretty based if you ask me. As a 44 year old virgin who made some very big mistakes from 18-30 and it was a really lost decade for me (even though I wasn't a neet) sometimes it's just too late to fix your life.
>pic related
Taeko, which was depicted as an old weird spinster despite being younger than 30, managed to fix her life. But she made it because she said fuck off to her family, her sisters, her boss, her work, and went to the countryside and followed her heart and rejected capitalism and modern society. Unlike Americans, Japanese are based because they don't romanticize magic solution and tell you are old do something with your life.

Attached: only-yesterday-2.jpg (1777x999, 115.54K)

its for kids
I used to think 23 was a grown ass adult when I was a kid

I want a wild night in bed with Sawako

It’s how pre-teens and teenagers think. You know, because they’re the audience.

It’s a lost decade for everyone now. I’m 29 and I don’t think I know anyone who is happy with how things have gone for them. I mean, we spent 4 years of it school, more if we were unlucky. Then we lost 2 years to coof. The rest we spent studying or waging shitty jobs because there was no alternative.

Sawa-chan would get a lot more action if she acted the way she wanted to instead of the way she thinks she should