Donovan

>Donovan
>A disgusting Demon apostle
>And Casca
This is his sex life

Attached: d85a810820b7ba00122476110223de70.jpg (1080x1128, 157.83K)

"sex life" is a jewish invention

Why do mutts blame all the failings of their culture on jews?

You forgot his pocket onahole

Attached: Puck_2016.jpg (512x286, 28.56K)

Thats how it was in the 1500/1600s. You'd be hard pressed to find someone whose slept with 5 or more women that isn't a rapist.

>Thats how it was in the 1500/1600s
Men in the 1500s had sex with demons and large black men?

Berserk is based around that time but still is a fantasy setting so not every thing is one to one.

I've been with just two women by 2022 and god knows I wish I could stop here. Some men are just into that (apparently exotic) thing called relationships.

They still on the boat?

it was also exactly once with each of them
guts has had sex 3 times, two if you don't count rape by force, only one if you also exclude rape by deception

No they are on the island.

You from past or something?

still better than sex life of this board

If you count giant swords as penises he's fucked like 2000 guys, San Francisco in the 80s levels of manwhore

Based

based time traveler

Depends where and who.
Big shot guys fucked over a dozen women easy.

I mean, I guess you could call what he had going on with Donavan a relationship, but the demon lady? She was just his buddy's crush he only saw one night during an event and then met her again 2 years later for a one night stand and just left in the middle of the night while she laid there, probably didn't even try to get her name.

Attached: 1622077750187.jpg (960x938, 244.93K)

He isn’t wrong, Magnus Hirschfield was a promotor of it in the US when he toured it.

He didn't enter the demon he was about to though.

the apostle was hot