Made in Abyss

Discuss about the Lord of Mystery, Srajo

Attached: 98253097-BF89-4008-878E-BE616264DEEF.jpg (797x1200, 402.03K)

She does pegging it seems

She's cursed huh?
Doesn't look strong.

Made for /ss/ with Regu

nice.

It might just be a crack pot theory, but what if it's the balding guy that's actually Srajo, and being the lord of mystery he keeps his actual status hidden with a decoy. There is zero evidence that would point to it, but in the end we still just don't know.

Im pretty sure the bald guy is one of Bondewd's Black Whistles that were shown in the last chapter in the tavern.

Somehow fucked up. But the same guy.

need to see moar bad imaginations

Attached: IMG_9368.jpg (1280x768, 172.87K)

TELL ME ABOUT SRAJO, WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK

WHY? Why did it have to be a roastoid?? With her tits out no less. How am I supposed to take her seriously now?
I expected it to be some mysterious, sexy handsome guy like Bondrewd but we got this. A total disappointment. I hope at least Wakuna delivers.

someone gonna dump the chapter here? The other thread is just Veko spam

I hope so. I just can't take a femoid seriously. We already have enough females (i.e., disappointments) as white whistles.

it's because Tsukushi wants more mommy characters to femdom Reg. this is the actual reason for so many female white whistles, the dude loves injecting his fetishes into the manga and i don't know why people are attributing the choice to anything else.

I kinda believe we are getting very close to the mystery of the abyss with the confirmation from Faputa that souls exist. Some theories:
>The Abyss feeds on souls
>The Curse of The Abyss hits the soul, not the body and that’s how it feeds.
>The round egg-shaped relics contains the blessed souls, granting one’s wish.
>Reincarnation does happen through the soul. Reg was indeed a dog before, someone experimented with the egg-shaped relic containing Reg’s soul on an interference unit. Reg reincarnates as an hybrid between an interference unit and a human.
>Bondrewd was experimenting in the sould. The experiment worked because Nanachi’s and Mitty’s souls were extremely close. The Abyss fed on Mitty but blessed Nanachi for being a challenger. That’s also how the blessing and Bon’a cartridges work.
>The Miko is the abyss incarnated itself. The white whistles might work directly under orders of the Abyss.
>Each 2000 years the abyss evolves after being fed enough souls.

Literally have sex

Attached: 105093CB-AE21-4CD8-B62B-4AC1D8E3E79A.png (487x424, 177.91K)

Wakuna is his self-insert

Torka is Srajo. I feel like the big guy who the pettie woman tried to fuck last chapter could be Wakuna though

Then have daddy characters maledom Reg and Riko like Bondrewd instead.

Literally kill yourself

Ozen is fucking great fuck you.

Me having sex or not doesn't have any bearing on whether or not Bondaddy has the superior design and mystique.

Ozen is literally some nasty oldhag compared to the sex goddess that is srajo

it's not the flamethrower guy.

>She's cursed huh?
I'm wondering that about her and her crew. Did they do a micro-dosing regimen of the 5th layer's curse a bajillion times in order to end up looking the way they do? Is Srajo's meinya-looking pet the equivalent of what meinya is to the 6th layer? Is that how they could potentially get some benefits of the 6th layer's curse without totally succumbing to it? Is Srajo also rocking a 10/10 ass to match her perfect tits?

These are all things I want to know.