Usually, as monsters evolve in isekai...

Usually, as monsters evolve in isekai, they look more like humans instead of becoming more monstrous and specilized in attacking or hunting, is there any logical explanation?

Attached: 1656266964249.png (1920x1378, 1.4M)

It is explainable in movies, but I don't know why doodle do it.

Cuz Darwin and shit and bullshit

Humans is the final goal of evolution. Only us have intellect.

I've noticed this too, ignoring the funny spoiler. It's always from beast to man. I like to think of it as the logically human view of humanity as the ultimate peak of evolution. When you see a human turn into something more beastlike there's always a downside, even if it's just thematic. It's never an actual "upgrade". They always "lose" something.
I'd love to hear what others who have spent more time thinking about this have to say

Because humans are the real monsters

Humans are superior

Japanese culture has always seen being human as the last step before archiving nirvana, that’s why in their myths all the animals and yokai and shit want to be human or can transform to imitate humans

Attached: 52107DE5-7D3B-4D02-99B1-D5B5C86F7532.jpg (516x595, 35.56K)

Primitive islanders still subscribe to sentimental nonsense like humanity having some special place in the universe. How quaint.

Yeah, bipedalism is superior for use of throwing shit and ranged chase hunting is superior to pack ambush hunting in yield.

The artist is lazy and humans are easier to draw and design.

Japanese mythology have men as the pinnacle of creation, so that might explain something, albeit so does christian/abrahamic one.
My guess, then, it is that is just an way to introducing girls and bypassing potential limitations put on the MC(“I became a slime/goblin/whatever”), and you can’t really have girls or the MC be nerfed, at least relative to their more bestial forms.

This also happen in WNs which aren’t beholden to an illustrator saying that it’s above his pay grade.

Humans are the apex predator.

Gavril from Franken Fran have a more powerful mode that is more bestial. She is supposed to be superior to humans

Specialization in fucking humans
Also use of tools and shit.

Not even little goblin girls are safe

Fat titties represent the pinnacle of evoluationary advancement

That would be the gods followed by the demon kings then giants then humanoid lizards then grey aliens.

Because humans are the real monsters or something.

All of those fall before the might of humanity given time. An elk might be strong but no one argues that it's a better predator then a wolf.

OCTO
PUSSY

Attached: a3a3c363-4dbf-448a-8725-7e3beba99cbb.png (1164x1618, 1.6M)

I maintain that the only reason this kind of transformation should take place is if somewhere down the line they will get the human d. If they are not boned, there is no reason for it.

Attached: The King Of Cave Will Live A Paradise Life - Vol.4 Chapter 18.1_ (Part One) - 13.jpg (650x933, 223.33K)

we all desire to fuck our pets

Attached: 120271BA-54A8-40EF-A8E8-01766FA76559.png (248x276, 57.43K)

Easier to integrate with the already dominant species

Holy shit, a new chapter after 2 years

Attached: file.png (1080x1536, 1.78M)

>Novel's Extra has a comic now
Huh.

Well. Whatever.