This guy is a degenerate literal pedo NEET asshole that blames everyone else for his problems and leeches off his...

This guy is a degenerate literal pedo NEET asshole that blames everyone else for his problems and leeches off his parents and friends. What is likable about that?

Attached: satou.jpg (802x1000, 110.68K)

Because he's literally me

You wouldn't understand.

you just listed all the reasons Any Forums posters would like him

It's not that deep user it's a dark comedy do autists not understand this?

Why does every main character have to be a good person?

Because the average anime fan can identify in him. Why do you think so many anime feature a complete fucking loser as a protagonist who happens to gain powers/get transported away from his miserable life/suddenly become a pussy magnet?

the average anime fan wouldn't be a fucking asshole to a cute girl who suddenly took an interest in him

Can't really identify with him anymore back when I was 19 yes but now I'm nearly 30. And I won't watch the show again.

He's wrong, not an average anime fan but an average user. And it's not like Misaki is a saint either. Due to her own trauma she developed a manipulative personality and abused Satou in her own way. Toxic broken people are drawn to one another.

Lol. I did. Took her for granted till she dumped my ass.

Anime fans are fucking subhuman
>no the main character isn’t likeable what am i going to do?
This is why anime will always stay a shit medium the audience is way too fucking fragile to allow anything more than wish fulfilling shit

Misaki chan hasn't come my home yet...

Relatable.

You mongloid. You retarded nigger fart sniffer. You absolute rainbowdashcumjar licker. What difficult is to understand that this character serves as a literal mirror to wake up some retards? Do you think every show has to be a literal Mary Sue so that teenager want to be like them? This character serves as "Oh fuck, I have things in common with this loser". If you don't understand anything about this, then you're probably one of the retarded hollowheads, the target audience of the cheapest fanservice in the most shallow shows. OR you are lucky enough to never had been in a dark place, where you don't have the motivation to do anything with anyone. Where you fall in the spiral of "My situation is bad, but I'm also too bad to be able to fix it so I should just rot". Try to widen your horizons a bit. This show isn't even that good and I'd say it's somehow boring at some points. But the message it portrays isn't hard to understand. And even though it's nothing really special, it resonates with enough people, that the face of the main character shows on this board at least once whenever I lurk.

I'm still waiting for misaki to come and save me

That’s not the point

but I am still waiting

>names all the negative aspects of a character
>what is likable about that?
I dunno, OP, you tell me

Attached: 1434933452477.gif (500x525, 999.98K)

people make mistakes and deserve to be forgiven
he was at a rough point in his life, that doesn't mean he deserves to be demonized

The anime was ok but the real life changer is the manga, never read the light novel maybe someday I will