Zatch bell 2

Why did you not tell me gash/zatch bell was getting a sequel?!

Attached: 0004-043.jpg (2133x1517, 721.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/239214332/#q239214332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We did but you didn't browse this board

Over four months

Are Gash and Kiyo the MCs?

Yeah, we had the coolest ENTER moment since the original ended last chapter

Nice, I need to read it.

Nigga it's been ongoing for 4 months

I missed the latest chapter release thread and I cant find it on any of the archive sites, anyone got a link to it?
I wanna see the hype reactions to those final pages.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/239214332/#q239214332

Thank you. Hype is real
Now time to reread zatch bell 1... again. Then cry like a bitch at kido's death... again.

Where do you read it?

Manga kakalot

Thanks

Should I get into Zatch Bell now? Or are people only liking it because of nostalgia?

Because it's Negima level sequel, if not worse.

It seems there's hype.

Attached: 1655838280093.jpg (2400x1700, 3.51M)

You want to make me cry?

I'm so fucking glad Kiyo didn't regress or become a piece of shit like all fucking main characters seem to do in sequels

Gash was always good. It is a damn shame it never took off as much as other shows that don't really deserve half of their success, like bleach and Naruto.

It's a legitimately good manga. The first arc is episodic but once it gets past that it is one of the best battle shounen manga I've read. The first time I read the manga was during the first storytime a few years ago so there's no nostalgia for me.

when people say zatch bell is an underrated shounen do they mean it's secretly great like one piece (as in, casual childish trash) or secretly great like hxh (subversive, twisty, psychological, deep)?