Monogatari

I can't believe the series that changed my life got its first anime adaptation in 2009.... It's been 13 years... I'm inhaling some serious hopium that SHAFT will animate the rest of the series.
Needless to say that math girl is best girl.

Attached: cute math.png (1280x720, 521.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tr_dojL84O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>random shot of mouth
>slow pan of background image
>characters talk at each other rather than with each other
>random shot of eye
>random insertion of solid-colored slides
>non-contiguous and unnecessary scene changes with awkward camera angles
>instead of the plot developing organically we are given the plot through expositional monologues
>long shot of image in the background from an oblique angle while characters monologue at each other

No depth, just pseudo-intellectual cod-philosophy monologues and wordplay.
no real animation
no real story
no real anything

This shit is not a pleb filter, its a retard magnet that attracts the most pretentious of faggots

God I miss Shaft

You can still read the math parts that weren't adapted since they were all translated. It's really worth it if you like best girl math.

Attached: FWVIwnMaUAA3ui5.jpg (1378x2039, 262.16K)

Same. I think Monogatari had a great ending though, probably don't want more of it.
I love how they made an extremely dialogue heavy show entertaining with it's visuals.

Attached: [MTBB] Zoku Owarimonogatari - 05v2 [B347098A].mkv_snapshot_14.05_[2022.06.14_21.01.23].jpg (1920x1080, 148.85K)

soon

Attached: IMG_20220109_114021.jpg (523x819, 275.52K)

Off Season is amazing, I'll be over the moon when Nademonogatari is finally adapted. Hanakana is going to have so much fun there.

SHAFT is gonna announce the anime adaptation of Off-Season and Monster Season... Right?!

>>random shot of mouth
>>slow pan of background image
>>characters talk at each other rather than with each other
>>random shot of eye
>>random insertion of solid-colored slides
>>non-contiguous and unnecessary scene changes with awkward camera angles
>>instead of the plot developing organically we are given the plot through expositional monologues
>>long shot of image in the background from an oblique angle while characters monologue at each other
kino

Has about the same probability as SnK getting an AOE.

The only thing they have planned after this season is the Madoka movie, so hopefully we get an announcement in the near future

If your life can be changed by a mediocre piece of media then it wasn't worth much in the first place

Attached: hitagi01.jpg (1920x1080, 390.87K)

I can't believe you faggots are still spamming this garbage all over the board.

Why can't anime be kino like this anymore?

Fpbp

Hanakana will die before that happens.

That's right. Their current productivity is about 28 episodes a year and they still have no announcements for the 2023.

Attached: FWenrxYaIAAgmO8.jpg (1000x1124, 307.57K)

Rare math

Attached: 1627504796160.jpg (450x642, 72.88K)

>can't believe the series that changed my life
Yeah it made me finally admit that I am a pedo to my parents. Thank you shaft-sama.

Watch Hanamonogatari (again)

youtu.be/tr_dojL84O8

Even though Kanbaru is my second favorite girl after Ougi, Hanamonogatari is my least favorite story.

second worst part imo
time travel with shinobu is worst