Is one piece worth checking out? there are a fuckton of chapters

Is one piece worth checking out? there are a fuckton of chapters

Attached: One_Piece_Anime_Logo.png (1280x720, 1.67M)

I really like it for the sense of adventure and friendship. It keeps me in a good mood. Check it out and see if it does anything for you.

Yes but you should drop it as soon as it time skips.
do not let the sunk cost copers fool you into reading it all, Wano Piss is not worth enduring, there is no payoff. same goes for fishman crapland and dressrossa, and even wci, its all shit, just drop it at the timeskip.

Go for it, it'll keep you busy for a long while, although I do agree the quality begins to drop after a while.

It's not worth it, I'm only keeping up with it because muh sunken cost.
I would never pick it up today

no. now fuck off

The biggest case of sunk cost fallacy there is.

Avoid.

only until the timeskip

if you have to ask, then no

Yes

The one good thing about it is the world building and mysteries surrounding it. But those kind of chapters are few and far between. Most of it is shit that drags on forever and that barely adds anything to the overall story. Only read it if you have a huge amount of spare time.

>and mysteries surrounding it
That get answered once in 500 chapters

Read the manga

start reading, if you don't like it anymore stop reading. That's all there is to it. There is no shitty early part you need to get through before it gets good.

If you don't like the early manga you won't like the current part.

Just read the manga and never look for discussions about it online doesn't matter where.

^ this

you dont need to read them all dude, this is a story for children.
think of the most generically japanese power fantasy story with pirates you can think of.
there you go, that's one piece.
just read the last 5 chapters or so and move on from there.

Just enjoy it, is pretty comfy till timeskip
Also chapters are short and easy to read, you can try with the colored version first

It's quite fun to binge. The anime makes you feel like you're on an adventure with friends. It's less fun when you follow it weekly and witness how it progresses sooo slowly. Also because it's mostly humor any retarded development just adds to that.

Sure if you want a never ending story with no stakes or progression about transsexuals that reads like a picture book for 1st graders

yes, no, maybe but why the uncertainty it's your life so your decision to make why ask strangers in internet, is it because you believe they have some sense of authority of media you choose or not choose to consume where did the authority even came from there's no third party who confirm the authoritative competence of a group of random people loosely connected on basis of similar hobbies, off course the answer is no, so where does this notion come from? Probably it's a tribal behaviour in our genetic makeup from the days of hunting gathering in planes of africa perhaps it's time to graduate and evolve

almost definitely not if you like twisty stories. the vast majority of one piece arcs end with luffy punching the cartoonishly evil bad guy super hard. if you want something more psychological and unpredictable then i'd recommend hxh. even the first arc ends in a pleasantly surprising way that no one piece arc ever has or ever could, because oda cares more about luffy punch punching the bad guy.

It costs you nothing to read the first chapter and decide for yourself.

Yes, just skip Dressrosa, skip Punk Hazard, skip the minks, and skip Fishman Island

Skip the whole cake and wano too.