Tfw you watched madoka magika because of a tv tropes article

>tfw you watched madoka magika because of a tv tropes article
I still don't regret it.

Attached: 3e3bbb0239fedcb5b86018728c3de519.jpg (1280x720, 89.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwiuX2OAvJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tv tropes still exists

Attached: 1629359210938.png (1280x720, 472.87K)

>watched pretty mediocre and painfully overrated mahou shoujo.
>still don't regret it.
Glad for you, ten titles kun enjoyer.

Attached: 1619345656408.jpg (400x400, 90.58K)

>mediocre
It's the EVA of like half a decade, cope.

I did too, the page was blowing up a few episodes in. I caught the latter half of the show while it was airing.

Who cares, TvTropes is fun to click around on, just don't actually take it seriously as a means to evaluate fiction

tvtropes is fine if you're looking for a particular trope you wish to see more of, I actually appreciate the effort that goes into classifying works based on their tropes

Didn't ask, nice tv tropes thread btw

>btw

I watched it because of:
youtube.com/watch?v=kwiuX2OAvJg

Attached: 1641760541592.jpg (500x550, 142.13K)

I watched because I saw a picture of madoka

Huh, I Always Considered The Character Designs In Madoka Magica Its Weakest Aspect, Visually. . .

Same except it was a gif of Homura doing that hair flick thing she does.

I though they looked cute

>copies copious others who have done it before it
yeah makes sense

I've always found the megucas very breedable

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

Attached: akuma.jpg (2836x1595, 401.23K)

Attached: 1414184137639.jpg (285x281, 25.91K)

Attached: 1630219760624.jpg (160x158, 11.99K)

Madoka Magika is 90% shock effect . Take that out and you are left with a messy story full of conveniences

It means nothing next to Sailor Moon for me; the very same show most think it’s boring and too long. Heck, it is the exact same story. It has magic conveniences there too but the end result comes after a long duration of fleshing out its characters. After 200 episodes of mostly silly battles and slice-of-life moments, I loved the cast and the story and the whole messages it offers to the viewer. Heck, I even loved the villains. Do we know anything about who the Witches were in Madoka? They are faceless mooks. Or are we supposed to care about Mami, a girl we barely know of just because she got killed in a few episodes?

It is also a show without characters. I am not joking; there are no characters in this anime. There are only dolls without free will. They have no control over their actions and everything moves fatalistically and without them being able to change it. Until we get a cop-out ending that trashes everything of course. How do people even liked these robots of characters? Sayaka is the only one who is delved upon and only because they offered a quarter of the show on her. The others are just stereotypes with vague traits and unsupported claims.

Don't B Mad @ Me. . .