Is Anya x Damian the anime equivalent of Hermione x Draco?

Is Anya x Damian the anime equivalent of Hermione x Draco?

Attached: dowomenreally.jpg (4270x2647, 1.56M)

No, Hermione was really smart.

Isnt anya dumb as bricks?

Not really. Remember that she's 1-2 years younger than other kids. At that age the difference is massive.

Harry Potter anime when?

fuck harry potter and fuck jk rowling

>grown up
Disgusting.

Dilate.

Attached: 1637481009386.jpg (1600x600, 205.02K)

No retard. Draco is a full bully to Hermione, not a tsundere who tease and bully to cover his feeling. You can argue he's like that with Harry, but it's zero with Hermione. His character development feels too forced, by the way.

She's 4 and everyone else is 6

I never read Harry Potter, can some explain the this?

Rich aristocrat asshole and normal girl pairing

Lol. Invest in rope because you will always be the gender you were assigned at birth.

Nothing, Hermione x Draco is a complete crackship. People only shipped them because Emma Watson was obsessed with Draco's actor but she got sisterzoned.

Harry and Draco is the better ship.

didn't know that that's funny as fuck

I read on this board that Damian is based on Tsukasa Domyoji from the shojo anime Hana Yori Dango.

She's 4

...out of 5

While I haven't read hana yori dango so I can't say how much he's based on that specific guy, he's definitely inspired by the 90s male tsundere. He's very modernized though, blushes a lot more, is more evidently childish, less mentally ill.
I am watching Kodocha these days and you can definitely see the resemblance.

I wouldn't say it like that, it's pretty common for shippers to obsess over a similar pairing (nice girl who's probably their self insert + bad boy who's angsty and brooding but secretly just misunderstood). Some of those have even become canon, like Rey and Kylo. Read more media targeted towards women and you'll see it a lot.

Anya x Damian is more like Yotsuba x Yanda