Physical animu/mango libraries

How are yours looking, Any Forumsnons?

Attached: animu.jpg (1820x2059, 2.16M)

Really starting to outgrow my shelves, on the manga and anime front. DVDs, lns, manga volumes, Newtype and Megami, all sorts of shit have been piling up around me and I'm too lazy to do something about it. Before I know it I'm trying to squeeze something between the gaps again, tossing something new onto the pile again. If I die in here, I will already be buried.

>Buy DVD and Blu rays
>Have them lay around
>Get dust,scratches and torn cover
>Can't sell it
>Eventually media physical gets corrupted and can't watch it anymore

Kek there is nothing more pathetic than a phyfag

Cool set, funnily enough those Bebop movies are decently rare, but even more humorously is the fact that the DVD has better quality/extras than the blu ray.

The dollar is at an historical high, so I haven't bought anything in a while. Wanted to buy the Torture Princess LNs, since it's ending in September, but each volume is crazy expensive.

>the DVD has better quality/extras than the blu ray.
Better quality? Genuinely curious as to how.
I also mainly keep my DVD copy around since it's signed by Toshihiro Kawamoto (character designer), as pictured.

just because blueray CAN be higher quality doesn't mean whoever actually put the version to disk didn't fuck it up somehow.

I'd have to re-watch them back-to-back, I guess.

>buy to sell
lmao fuck zoomers and hustle lifestyle

>acting like being a hoarder is any better

Attached: 138_5528db5542de77b965f3d53dcad1a0e1695a19b51c28c958512199cc53e57997.gif (511x910, 545.5K)

yes poorfag

im thinking ill start buying physical copies (combo with digital if possible) to support shows/companies i like.
not willing to buy merch because i don't want to show my power level and fuck paying for streaming.

>i don't want to show my power level
Do it.

Attached: vidya figures.jpg (2000x2869, 1.55M)

one might think I like abe and konaka
you will unironically own nothing, and will be happy

Attached: 20220629_234937-min.jpg (6346x6000, 1.88M)

there is a benefit over paying for streaming or non-transferable digital.
the most you have to lose is only getting some money back with a small possibility of breaking even or even making a profit.
this is not an alternative to a job and even calling it a side hustle is a stretch.

I actually used to own those soundtracks, sold them off eventually and now I kind of regret it.

how long ago? maybe I bought them from you kek

maybe mecha like zoids and gundams
dont know if im ready for QTs

At least 10 years ago for Haibane and Texhnolyze, a few years ago for Lain... and now that I think of it, it was the Cyberia Mix CD, not the OST.

Not me then, bought them last year. I could only wish to have the cyberia mix CD.

>my digital files on dvds that i paid at least ten bucks each for are better than your digital files on hard drives that you got for free
the cope is unreal

Attached: 074_f670a0dd49b39270c75a7e20e10212db0c3c49f0704210a12a34ae30bd7e4799.gif (709x921, 721.1K)

Yeah, I just checked ebay out of morbid curiosity, and holy shit, it's expensive now.
Good god, you're a faggot.