Hunter x Hunter

Reminder that Killua beat the 14% power Shaiapouf Clone without issue and is at the very least Uvogin/Hisoka tier already.

Attached: main-qimg-25a249caf50ed19691838a7814e5f269-lq.jpg (602x301, 18.3K)

gon fans = manly men
killua fans = fujos and twinks

I love my cute wife Neon

Attached: FVd7dpBXwAAZr__.jpg (1280x1600, 356.99K)

>Shaiapouf
For all intents and purposes the weakest royal guard.

No, he beat the CLONE of 14% power Pouf.
Reminder that Killua, fully charged and after Godspeed, got absolutely wrecked by Palm.

Attached: 1625189819278.jpg (1500x2250, 1.27M)

>the CLONE of 14% power Pouf

Attached: 1641981330452.png (679x753, 434.4K)

Killua will one day reach Illumi/Hisoka level. One day.

Attached: kuroroo.jpg (736x1040, 89.35K)

Remember the hype and fear you felt when Morel locked himself up with Pouf in that smoke prison? Remember the excitement you felt when Shoot started going 1v1 vs Youpi even if he only was dodging? Remember the wonder thinking of how the fuck would gon survive against pitou?

All of the most hype fights of the "best" arc completely fell flat. Yorkshin was miles ahead

Why does the tranny janny keep deleting threads?

>O MY ACHING BACK
>goes on hiatus for 4 years
>shits in the shower
here's your mangaka bro

Attached: 1656537306559.jpg (828x1077, 498.25K)

what happened to the other thread

Godspeed is a fantastic hatsu but Killua lacks the stopping power to be truly OP yet, give him like 10 years and he'll be easily in the top 5 nen users though
Pouf made the clone before he fed himself to Meruem and it's obvious that his tiny bee form is extremely weak, so that clone represented close to (but not exactly) 1/7 of his full power
Killua's potential is comparable to Gon so he's definitely going to be way stronger than Illumi

>not taking a shower after you poop anyway
People who don't use bidets or don't take care of their asses are subhuman trash

First you are hyping up CA in your first line, and then immediately shit on it in the next?

Is she a virgin?

Attached: f0324c6c9a3941bbb459ac649885a103.png (1440x1440, 817.08K)

What's the gotcha here? That he showers after taking a shit? That's cleaner than just wiping and washing your hands. Or is it that he's an old man with chronic back pain? In which case I hope you see your parents both get debilitating health conditions and get laughed at, you dumb fucking subhuman.

Attached: 1652754243207.jpg (960x960, 133.23K)

You are an embarrassment to mankind. You are shitting on one of the most influential and skilled artists of all time. You don’t deserve to lick the boots of Togashi. Nothing you ever achieve in your lifetime will ever compare to the impact of YYH and HxH. Not in the tiniest fraction. Even if you dedicated your entire life to drawing all day every day until all your hair fell out.

Attached: 1.jpg (492x761, 303.39K)

>hxh fags finally get what they deserve for laughing at miura's death
>it goes as you expect

>t. seething shower x shitters

Why didn't he visit Goj when he was dying?

Attached: EPLg7rWUcAAQjBD.jpg (1008x570, 53.22K)

Wash your ass, stinky shitter

>I cant reach my ass so after I shit I take a shower to help me clean it = I shit in the shower
Reading comprehension

use the toilet you disgusting shower shitter

Well?

Attached: 1587041699591.jpg (1338x2048, 708.52K)

>unable to sit on the toilet
Missed that part, shower shitter?

Whether you use a bidet or a bottle of water next to your toilet, you should wash your ass. You are doing neither

Stop. Shitting. In. The. Shower.
It's not meant to be shat in, you disgusting freak. We have toilets for that.

>Killua's potential is comparable to Gon so he's definitely going to be way stronger than Illumi
Great ambush and escape tool with a small chance to one-shot someone completely unaware but until he develops it isn't killing anyone with a decent defense and they probably don't have to be Hisoka/Illumi level either.

Wash your fucking anus and stop harvesting your arse berries

G-Gon-stacies...

Attached: KNEELgeta.webm (654x444, 960.15K)

>Killua's tiny boyish ass as he shits in the shower
Unf. Why is he so hot, bros?

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 735.72K)

Where does it say he shits in the shower you illiterate retard?

So it's seething Berserkfags? Good to know. I never laughed at Miura's death, but I now will at every chance I get.

How do you even take a shower after taking a shit without making a complete disgusting mess and having shit water run down your legs?

>Shower X Shitters even speedread tweets
Says he can't sit in a toilet, dumb pedo.

>Togashi is so secure and comfortable with himself that he's willing to share his medical problems with all his fans so that we know that the hiatuses exist for a reason and that he never meant to abandon us, he cares about us just as much as we care about him
God, what an amazing fucking guy. We never knew how good we had it, did we? Togashi wrote Yu Yu Hakusho AND HxH, the mastery of shonen tropes as well as its deconstruction and love letter. How does one man create two masterpieces, especially when he's suffering from back problems? Can you even contemplate how much of a genius Togashi is?
Thank you Togashi, for all you have blessed us with. Get well soon you Hero.

Attached: 1653439926976.jpg (549x777, 59.1K)

This is just sad at this point, Go back to 2nd grade you illiterate retard

Hold your fucking tongue you illiterate monster

This. So much this.
From now on I will only shit in the shower to honor my shower shitting Hero.

The funniest part is that the retards who went "noo togashi is just lazy, what bad health?!" now making a complete u-turn after this reveal and trying to change up their narrative. Togashi and Hunterhchads are always one step ahead of these subhumans.

O MY SHOWER SHIT