Actually im a god lol

>Actually im a god lol
Was this foreshadowed?

Attached: Jepretan Layar 2022-04-04 pada 11.05.45.png (640x409, 363.95K)

Yeah, 20 chapters before it happened Oda introduced the great Sun God Nika who was foretold to free all the slaves. It was perfectly set up.

>20 chapters before it happened
what about the other 1000 chapters

Not important.

This manga went to fucking shit after the timeskip so, might as well just go retarded.

Oda wants to make Luffy Goku

the sun god is actually mentioned during skypiea but nika isn't named. Depends on what you want to believe

Yes, to the point people were expecting it.

>still seething
yup, based.

Attached: 3434.jpg (1170x1070, 280.29K)

Literally contradicts the "D's are the enemies of the Gods"

The D stands for Deus

>will of d
>lol I'm a basedboi now!
>my rubber fruit was actually THE CHOSEN ONE
Amazing

its funny because up until literally last month, Goku was the only one of the big shonen protagonists that wasnt a big fuck you special one thousand year lineage with god powers. He was legit just a low class warrior that grew stronger due to his experiences on earth and good will but I guess even that cant fly forever huh

god, they're literally stealing blanco.sm.h
>esto es el fin,WANO

One Piece started in Wano.

D's are just a different pantheon that hate the current pantheon.

>It was perfectly set up.
The problem is: foreshadowing does not automatically equal set up.

"God" in that case doesn't mean a religious deity. It means the power-made government that sees itself as "God".

Attached: Chibi Lenore.jpg (974x981, 297.38K)

>Goku was the only one of the big shonen protagonists that wasnt a big fuck you special one thousand year lineage with god powers.
Do you not remember S-Cells?

That Luffy had the devil fruit Nika? Not until 20 chapters before its creation.
The whole time though it was considered rubber fruit.
Though you can say the gears were hybrid forms.
None the less, being a rubber god named after the sun God makes little sense and makes even less sense.
Unless Nika was actually a cartoon in ancient times and they played the cartoons on large projections and that's why he is called a sun God since his silhouette is being projected by the light.

>Was this foreshadowed?
most of it is in Skypeia

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x419, 44.69K)