We are supposed to act like these are good designs just to fit in with the dragon ball crowd on Any Forums

We are supposed to act like these are good designs just to fit in with the dragon ball crowd on Any Forums.

Attached: dragon ball af but canon.jpg (2888x2039, 960.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadraft.com/reader/dragon-ball-kakumei/458892
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should let gohan be SSJ3

Useless jobber form.

>We are supposed to act like these are good designs just to fit in with the dragon ball crowd on Any Forums
>Implying SSJ didn't look retarded when it first came out

Attached: 06374587806.png (221x166, 5.28K)

Name of forms?
Also white or Grey which is it?

I like them both personally.

Attached: 16450450911457.jpg (827x824, 271.95K)

Chad Piccolo is actually a well designed transformation for once, all he needs is for the studio to draw him with a little less steroids. Other than that it's very good.

I don't know how to feel about Gohan.

Gohan looks terrible, because they're trying to give him the proportions he had when he was 11, but with an adult body. Literally Toei trying to make him a man-child.

Orange Piccolo and Beast Gohan. It's Grey with purple highlights.

I get they were going for a "SS2 Teen Gohan...as an adult!" vibe for the design, and 9/10 pictures I've seen have looked good, but OP's looks a bit ridiculous. Pic related looks better.

Attached: Screenshot_20220612152628_Chrome.jpg (2340x1080, 352.16K)

There's no way that's Gohan's hair
I renember it looking more like SSJ2, not that awkward

Thanks

The Gohan looks like a parody

Truly the best thing about Gohan's new form is how it filtered out the ones who take things way too seriously. Get fucked nerds.

No doubt Jiren is the strongest, he even beat cancer.

So, when are Krillin and Tenshinhan going to get Super Human forms?

that would have to include Yamcha as well since he's part of the human trio.

mangadraft.com/reader/dragon-ball-kakumei/458892

so much better than DBSuper

Attached: kameha.png (1270x897, 1.1M)

What's wrong with them? Much better than Super Saiyan but blue.

Attached: BEASThan.jpg (2048x1152, 934.03K)

There is no “human trio”.

"Orange Piccolo" is good, retards.

It offers a legitimate powerful looking transformation with even some of the character's demonic origins and possibly draconic connection reflected in the design to make something truly special. Just a shame it literally had to be given to him rather than an evolution of his already unlocked potential, which made perfect sense. Hopefully, this at least opens a door for other characters since it's now literally stated he just can hand out unlocks.

>Any Forums

>Every new power-up design is a fucking palette swap
How the fuck you even put up with this lazy uncreative shit?

Attached: 1622070548374.jpg (750x747, 115.38K)

>Every new power-up design is a fucking palette swap
>say this in a thread where both forms are visibly different from their base forms

>demonic
>draconic
How?

>Gohan and Piccolo are now main characters who will take on the 3rd and 4th strongest
Neat

Attached: 1655317933940.jpg (1372x1890, 254.81K)

>bulkier design
>demonic eyes
>Omega Shenron reminiscent looking face
>antenna standing up like dragon horns
Completely unlike any other shitty recolor. Don't even bring up original Super Saiyan, which was simplistically perfect.

Attached: 1655164821154.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Is this the first non shizo dbs thread in years with actual discussion?

Attached: 866278i9oo2.jpg (2500x1995, 2.8M)

Everyone says he looked like an oni from leaks and I completely agree. I can't even see an alien plant slug anymore.

daimao piccolo and super shenron

>Gohan's hair is exactly like his SSJ2 form, but now they're a bit longer!!!! That's totally not another shitty DBS palette swap transformation!!!
Holy shit guys, that's how you put up with it then, you're just extremely delusional and desperate.

>autistic oversimplification, and intentionally ignoring key traits of this new form
I can do that too, "Goku's hair is exactly like his SSJ2 form, but now they're a bit longer!!!! That's totally not another shitty DBZ palette swap transformation!!!"

Attached: 98736847-A672-4CC5-9FBD-D313180B1CAA.png (1364x1508, 2.29M)

Cringe.