Aria the Crepuscolo

Prodigy autism can't be contained.

Did a whole rewatch of the Aria anime and I'm a believer now.
That is, of the original TV series. What do you think about the movie sequels and possible expansion of an entirely new series?
Haven't watched Benedizione yet because no BD, but Avvenire and Crepuscolo were both good.
Avvenire still had a resemblance of old designs, but I don't mind going sex eyelashes with Crepuscolo and beyond.
They've admitted to wanting to do more past Akira and Aika. Do you think they will do two cours of the new girls?
The melancholy of never meeting up because of shit work conditions can go so far. You think they will fix that or just quadruple down with the new gen?

Attached: [Doremi].ARIA.The.Crepuscolo.Movie.[1920x1080].[Blu-ray].[E283A4B3]_0001_00:21:57_[2022_06_29_00].jpg (1920x1080, 310.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QauFM3ZbzgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Df3JzEbTU0
youtube.com/watch?v=rU_gIMiIJac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot to add, there were some Avvenire audio novels if you want a little background on the new gen.
Surely doing a new gen on an established setting won't go wrong

Attached: clueless shit version.jpg (1000x1000, 58.02K)

Attached: 2d8816bf59f86b7f0ef872ab8b9fcea0.jpg (1200x844, 200.99K)

I feel like Benedizione is good as the final say on Aika and Akira. I find it hard to imagine they'll do a new season with the new generation, since Kozue Amano is starting a new irrelevant-looking manga and so much of the cast and staff are getting on in years.

I'd love nothing more in anime than to see it happen, though

Consider the following: youtube.com/watch?v=QauFM3ZbzgQ

Attached: aikaconsider.jpg (1519x996, 715.71K)

> I feel like Benedizione is good as the final say on Aika and Akira.
Gosh I hope so, Akira is my favorite "fairy".
On doing a new work with new gen, they set themselves up for that, they can most definitely do it and I don't like it just on these alone.
From a filthy ESL, Avvenire was fine adapting cute chapters but it failed putting good character on both Aria new undines.
Crepuscolo readapted a top 10 episode of the entire series with a different POV.
I Fear they might not capture the magic of Aria with less Akari as they have in the translated works.

>I Fear they might not capture the magic of Aria with less Akari
Yeah, capturing the magic of ARIA without Akari is impossible as she embodies the central message/theme of the series.

akari could still have a lot of screentime as a senpai

It doesnt feel like the new kouhai are that great, but they've not had the seasons to grow everyone else has

The kouhai feel like they fit their companies really well, though

Even if the Aria prez episodes were subpar they at least had good shit

>looping
Nice.

I unironically like Aria-sachou.

The movies feel like a retelling at times. I think that fits well thematically. Arietta captures that aspect of the series most succinctly.

Attached: [AOmundson] Aria - The Animation - 11 - 00_11_14.775.png (1424x1064, 2.31M)

>Forgot to add, there were some Avvenire audio novels if you want a little background on the new gen.
I like these even if they're lowbudget chara development.
>Azusa gets a glimpse of the real world
>more Anya backstory about the autism duo
>Aquaa alta with the noobs
>grown-up virgins (Al, Woody, Akatsuki) and other shit

aria shachou is great, he's an important self-insert that lets you see what it would like to be in your sinecure position being pampered by the water fairies

>Arietta
It is an unironic 10/10. Everything about it is amazing.

Attached: [SallySubs] Aria the Origination - 07 [BD 1080p FLAC] [4643DD99] - 00_19_26.899.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

imagine being Aria in 69 isekai

youtube.com/watch?v=4Df3JzEbTU0
Posting the most beautiful song from a series full of beautiful music.

Saved Akari a few times and doesn't afraid of anything
There would be no Aria without Aria shachou

God I love the Arietta OP
Did someone pinpoint this heavenly voice?

I do not even remember the new undines' names.

And one of my favorite covers.
youtube.com/watch?v=rU_gIMiIJac

>ARTIST: SONOROUS

Just three works for just two names what the fuck is wrong with you?
AiAi doesn't count, but I know Mclaren (not her name) and Anya

I'm old and my memory isn't what it used to be.

Thank you user, surely we can get her with that!

Attached: Screenshot_20220629_024831.png (2560x1440, 268.51K)