Boku no Hero Academia

Will they come back at this point?

Attached: 646464.jpg (1057x718, 225K)

I thought BNHAfags learn their lesson about being careful about what you wish for.
They wanted the traitor plot so bad and when it was finally revealed it turned out to be dog shit that doesn't affect the characters or anything to the plot.
They wanted the Dabi reveal, and it turned out to be fucking cringy and turned Dabi from a mysterious cool villain to a motormouth faggot who can't shut up about his dad and gets shat on by everyone
They wanted Mirio to join in the war arc just for him to turn into a gag character that scream for help
Now people want the DFO to be true, haven't you learned from the other reveals?

yes to gangbang bakugo

you forgot about OH being brought back, only for him to show up to have a meltdown and flail his armless sleeves around, and disappear again

Attached: 1656426657226.jpg (1024x865, 100.24K)

DfO will no doubt be retarded as shit if it's true but it will still be fun regardless. The threads are going to explode, the manga will trend top 5 on twitter again, and fanart of All for One will skyrocket. All because muh star wars.

And I'm pretty sure Compress will get the same treatment.

>it will still be fun regardless.
Will it? And please try to maintain yourself from joking.

>Will it?
yes

Attached: thats my boy.jpg (579x498, 27.4K)

Remember how dabifags wanted the reveal so bad? And now look at them

the dabi reveal was fun too. just because some fags on twitter took it too seriously doesn't ruin it for me.

No, I meant look at the character's state after the reveal.

entertaining? I don't understand what point you're trying to make. just because he didn't turn out like the twitterfags' super serial edgy daddy issue ao3 fanfictions doesn't make the character not fun.

Will Momo do anything besides be the fanservice character?

Attached: 1656415618330.png (1244x1949, 1.12M)

Which villain is going to be Twice'd before Kurogiri teleports the rest to Shigaraki? Which hero will be Hawks'd?

you are drifting away from what I'm trying t tell you. Dabi's reveal turned Dabi into a cuck that gets shat on by everyone, he went from a cool gray guy with vague motivations to a faggot

and he's way more entertaining and interesting because of it.
I seriously have no clue what point you're trying to make right now.

>cool gray guy
Maybe it was just you projecting your desires, ever thought of that? Because he's always been the punching bag of the villains. Before the reveal he was the token edgy villain all bark no bite

Here is what I think will happen
>Dabi will be Twice'd by Stain after he unleashes a big attack and it will be a mercy kill
>Endeavor will get Hawks'd after hardly killing AFO which will leave him disfigured and ends his career
>Toga will learn about Dabi's death and unleash the SMP as a tribute for her falling friends
>Shigaraki and AFO will be fused into a smart ruthless new dictator that will overcome singularity and dusts the flying coffin

>he went from a cool gray guy with vague motivations to a faggot
m8 your dabifag is sticking out. him being a stupid arrogant cock is way more fun than what your headcanon was.

He is? Explain, please.

Can you translate to English?