Trinity of dog shit

These manga are the most overrated and cringey dog shit in this medium.
This is the trash trinity that low self esteem spergs claim they like because they're embarrassed of watching and obsessing over 1000 episodes of ninja pirate fairy king.

Just liking one of these is permissible, but anyone throating all 3? you're fucking disgusting, the loser who made this image needs to be bullied.

Attached: 5d38842def575a6220fc108008614f11.jpg (736x920, 233.02K)

>im baiting.jpg

you're an npc without a single original thought in your head.

They are the One Piece, Naruto and Dragonball equivalent of Seinen.

>im baiting.jpg
we literally had this as an OP and that thread is still around

The mangas are okay but the people who write essays about their supposed greatness are insecure male pseudointellectuals. The fanbase and mal score is cringe, I agree

>I'M UNIQUE BECAUSE I SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THREE SERIES THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY IS GOOD
No. You're either a contrarian, just shitposting, or both. Either way, you're a faggot. Now take your (You) and fuck off with your dogshit thread.

Attached: 3ef.png (680x564, 461.7K)

>You're either a contrarian, just shitposting, or both.
This. How dare you go against the majority? Why would you disagree with the status quo? Society™ won't like this user.

pretty much, my issue is these are the same types of ppl who hate the marvels or the new star wars or game of thrones s8 w.e, when these series have all those flaws but in abundance

Post three better ones in the same genre.

>genre
Those three aren't even the same genre.

The seinen genre

naruto
one piece
black clover

That doesn't change the fact that you are a cowardly retard, too afraid of contrasting these, supposedly shitty, series with the ones you consider good or enjoyable.

>Thinking you will get a (You).
Think again.

Let me guess, you love berserk, wan piss is your favorite shounen jump story, attack on titan is overrated, neon genesis evangelion spoke to your heart, you voted or wish you could've voted for donald trump, you workout but your build is shit, you're going to school but your at like a 2.0 gpa, elden ring is your favorite video game of the year, sony exclusive like the last of us are onions, you hate the new disney star wars movies.

You're a fucking npc seriously just end it already

>seinen genre

Which one would be each one?

Stories that include and/or are about fights will always attract impressionable children, it can't be helped.

seinen isn't a genre you retard. This is a seinen manga.

The genres would be action adventure, fantasy, historical, psychological etc

One piss is better then all of them, so is attack on titan, and hunter x hunter, and just about any gundam

Attached: 81Jzjp1vnRL.jpg (1500x2138, 345.67K)

And for a good reason. No one wants to read about boring moe girl during mundane shit in her daily life ad infinitum. No goal, no aspirations, nothing.

As long as they don't push their writings onto conversations that weren't about them I don't see a problem with people expressing an articulated opinion about something they like, I wouldn't read them but it's good to have a creative outlet, like using blogspot or talking about it on the internet with other people.

Thankfully those aren't the only two types of story.

>One piss is better then all of them, so is attack on titan
You lost me there

But they aren't. being Seinen doesn't preclude anything of substance about the contents of the story.
They are literally the same action adventure stories, they have all the same cringey tropues and bad generic writing.

Yall got scammed, it's literally the exact same quality of writing as naruto or bleach, same tired story and character arcs, same exact shit just a little edgier

Did one of the 3 fuck your mother to be so angry

Naruto is Vagabond because ninjas and samurai and shit
Berserk is One Piece, the story that should have ended a long time ago and keeps adding new asspull power-ups
Vinland Saga is Dragon Ball, starts off great but keeps getting worse and worse the longer it goes on

It sure seems that way if you just glance over this board's catalogue. It's usually tryhard elitists that usually try to talk shit about battle manga and Shonen while beating it off to muh comfy SoL and other garbage.

They are historically inspired, action&drama with Byronic heroes and they all revolve around bloodshed, vengance and redemption.

>yall
Also, work on your writing.

Thankfully this board isn't the only way to experience storytelling.

berserk is great
vagabond has one 10/10 arc and the rest is 6 or 7/10 at best

I know i did, because you're an npc and you stole all your opinions from edgelords in the anime community, you didn't arrive at a single opinion on your own, all your thoughts and ideas are inherited by the echo chambers you fester is.
attack on didans? pirate boy? those are overhyped and bad because they're popular!
You have taste, you like underground edgy stuff that women can never understand.

That being said you read one piece weekly and hate watch attack on titan lmaooo

desu i just pitty you

>try to talk shit about "edgelords"
>praises the de facto most edgy, overhyped shonenshit out there
Get real, Shitgekitard.

People only like Vagabond because of the art, they don't actually think the story is great, right?

Are you ok

The farming arc is my favorite arc in all of manga, everything else is okay at best.

Parts of it yes otherwise its just ok. Farm arc like is pretty decent

It's a story about a young man growing out of his chuuni edgelord phase, it's relatable in a way.

Honestly, this can be said about all the series on there

I've really been enjoying Vagabond.

berserk is the worst of all them.
Guts is a boring character, the plot just happens to him, his been meandering and stagnant as a character for like 30 years, miura had zero interesting ideas after golden cuck age.
The fights are all poorly written, especially in the start, silly feats. like guts killing 100 men or escaping with griffith happen off screen because the writer is incapable of plausibly drawing such asspulls, it's literally GOT s8 cutting away when characters are swarmed.
casca character is fucking awful, being raped doesn't magically make you retarded, miura has a childs view of trauma and completely butchered her for 30 years.
there is no real plot or sense of gravity in the world either, i could go on and on and get more specific but in general it's sub par like a 4/10.

All berserk had going for it was it's dark vibes and shock value, some shallow attempts at philosophy, or the genuinely interesting character relationships(which don't get used at all for like 20 years)
Besides that it's just a really boring and uninspired wish fulfilment story for edgy 13 year olds who never quite grew up.

Stop projecting, ur 15

>shounenshit
lmao all your comments are like pre-recorded, you only have have 2 or 3 possible response options lmaoo

let me guess you hate blm, you're not exceptional academically, you didn't vote for hillary clinton, and you eat fast food weekly.
You're an NPC holy shit looool

this, miura dying was the best thing that could have happened to the series. now mori and his team can give their shot to try and save the series somehow, it certainly cant be worse than the last 2 decades of publication

You lost shitgeki moron, deal with it. You are the laughing stock everywhere, known for having fellated the worst shonen MC in history, literally self-inserting as a edgy cuck etc. LMAO