How did he defeat one of the strongest members in 6 months training?

How did he defeat one of the strongest members in 6 months training?

Attached: kurapika.png (739x415, 517.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4AZxk7SBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bro chains lol

Kurapika's Nen powers have an extremely narrow restriction/pledge attached to it (only be able to be used against Troupe members) which makes it really strong in HxH universe

> I can only use my power on the spiders! Otherwise I will die!
Oh wow, now that‘s a restriction. He is unable to use nen on anyone else, ever!

> psyke that’s only for jain chaik
> has like 10 other abilities
> can keep up with a top tier enhancer
nothing personell

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4AZxk7SBE
Basically

True but isn't he only actually restricted in using chain jail on spiders? The judgement chain and everything else can be used on whoever he pleases (although for judgement chain he does need Emperor Time up). Then succession war shows us he can also steal powers and use/loan them also so long as he's in Emperor Time (the restrictions were made clearer here with kurapika losing like 5 years over a roach too).

I forgot what I was trying to say, Kurapika's power is just weird to me. I can see why Togashi had to give Tse literal King Crimson as an ability so Kurapika can't just judgement chain him and instantly kill him/setup his death with a set of rules.

Togashi in the year 2030
will give pika the ability to steal years from the people he kills

Oh yeah my bad, it's been a long time since I watched HxH. I guess Kurapika really is overpowered

Luffy defeated the strongest creature in the verse in 1 week training.

Luffy had a shitloads of experience until then. If anything you can just bring up the asspull that was Soihboi

togashit can't write

Luffy can turn into a God

>Luffy had a shitloads of experience until then
and he was one shotted by kaido in their first meeting, kek what a cope

user luffy ALWAYS loses first
its hilarious really

man if only there was some kind of detailed explanation in the work itself
guess we'll never know huh

I wouldn't subject my worst adversaries to a session of Hunter x Hunter

They're not really that strong, hisoka is currently tearing through them.

LIke phone man had trouble beating a chimera ant peon, a fucking PEON.
Gon was able to beat a captain in one punch.

That scene where they fight the chimera ants really shows how weak a lot of them actually are.

Fujoshi/yumejoshi pandering. Gary Sue twink can only be vulnerable in the most inconsequential and contrived ways. Watch this fag come of everything either unscatched or dying from chain overuse. Edgy plot armor for women.

Fujoshits love their twinks getting ryona'd though.

How are you faggots not tired of having this exact same thread for the thousandth time?
Just how bad did HxH mindbreak this faggot OP?

Sold his soul to the niche devil which got him extra points. Literally anyone outside the Spiders would fuck his boipucci with ease.

Attached: FTwHMRgWIAEU1px.jpg (1440x1789, 360.46K)