What exactly went wrong with Kaguya's manga?

What exactly went wrong with Kaguya's manga?

Attached: Kaguya.jpg (1000x709, 113.04K)

Aka lost interest in it not long after starting ONK.

Mostly everything after the festival when Aka started going full retard and preachy as fuck when his real views on romance are really fucking retarded.

The main girl revealed herself to be a whore. That's when it became irredeemably shit

Unvirgin crossboarders will deny this but it's objectively true.

It went bad way before

hAcka is the type of author who is willing to sacrifice SOUL for profitability. His work gets worse for it and he knows it, hence why it's a common theme in both of his manga.

It's not centered on Chika "best girl" Fujiwara

Turns out there's a reason most romance stories end when the couple hooks up.

It's still good what are you people talking about.

It's probably going to end very soon now anyways.

used goods

But it's the exact opposite, Aka knows that Kaguya sells more when it's a comedy but he loves his shitty drama and sticks to his guns despite tanking profits

Middle schoolers having sex and taking sex/nudes of each other. What did Aka mean by this?

It's the new OP bait. Just put "What went wrong with [insert literally any manga]?" in your post for guaranteed replies.

It could have been salvaged

The tsubame arc was pure garbage, so even the meme doesn't work. It's what made many readers drop the manga.
Now for your question: aka stopped caring and his edgy tendencies came out despite him sucking at writing edgy drama

IB was good... Well, the drug arc, at least...

I can name 10 that did without turning to shit. Maybe you should read better things and stop giving nips a pass?

What chapter? Haven't read it yet.

I only know about Kaguya because of Any Forums, no plan of watching/reading it.

But I think if the main characters are already fucking, it's nothing but a shitty josei from that point.

Attached: aloy down syndrome.png (547x594, 705.28K)

>Has sex with her own boyfriend
>WHORE
Jesus christ the permavirgins on this site.

>Premarital Sex
Look at all the fornicators

I divorced the author and he had a breakdown lmao

Kill yourself, retarded tourist.

Premarital sex between Middle schoolers and Highschooler played for laughs no better than American Teen Sex comedies