Gigant

How would you fix this train wreck of a manga?

Attached: 1.jpg (1274x1060, 650.36K)

More toilet scenes

Attached: smoking.jpg (1058x1497, 318.47K)

Attached: 2079d4e48838fc3749c2489b6a5a2e13027.jpg (850x1200, 366.04K)

Should have learned your lesson after gantz

There is no way to fix anything by this author.

So, what happened? Are they still dating? Will they end up together? Don't tell aithor brought in cuckshit into this?

It ended last year. I don't know what user is talking about.

Idk the inuyashiki movie fixed all of the manga’s problems. Maybe he should just create stories for movies and have a competent writer fix all the dumb shit

they are a happy couple with a child

Chiho dies in a nuclear explosion while talking to the AI. So rei goes back in time to prevent the AI from becoming sentient and to save Chiho. But this means Chiho and rei have never met. Years pass and rei starts directing his first movie which is based off his relationship with Chiho in the other timeline. Chiho is the lead actress and eventually her memories return with no explanation

don't know what that is but I like it already

what was wrong with the comic?

Boring and it's just the author's magical realm

Make the MC a lot less pathetic. Do more with the other ultraman people. Work more on the romance. I like lewd but I swear the MCs interactions were all either hem fucking or the male MC crying.

Feed Oku rat poison.

ah okay

kill the shonen monster fights that ended up being nothing but two incel aliens sitting on the moon and replaced it with nothing but sex

this thread interested me enough to just binge this entire manga despite it being way past my bed time
It had alot of strong flaws but i liked it overall
>could use less boobies
>male mc couldve been less pathetic
then again this is supposed to be like the day dream of a adolescent boy
it was goofy and gave me a few laughs
reminded me of all the weird shit i thought of when i was 16

the artwork is refreshing from the mainstream stuff i end up consuming

Attached: a4ec0fba8cf96d6d41a810bf9f046486.jpg (1208x866, 246.01K)

I enjoyed Gantz and Inuyashiki

I do not enjoy this pile of trash

>could use less boobies
It needed more if anything

Man I miss Gantz. What a wild ride.

It's the author's thinly disguised fetish. There's nothing to fix.

>Make the MC a lot less pathetic.
No, that was the best part about it. He was like an actual character, it never felt forced. Kazuya is a similar character who you hate because he's badly wrutten. This MC on the other hand was realistic.