3. Konosuba
4. Oregairu
5. Madoka
6. Spy x Family
7. K-on
8. Steins;gate
9. Kill la kill
10. Nagatoro

Attached: Steins_Gate_Serie_de_TV-571124347-large.jpg (640x960, 114.34K)

Good list bur Haruhi should be first.

shonenshitter hands typed this

Slot Re:Zero in #1 and we can have an unironic top 10.
You should do what I say considering my captcha

Attached: 1628689868160.png (608x626, 57.34K)

>No shonen
So which one are you? A narutard, a wan pisser or a DBSpic?

VEGchads we won

why do you post like this

kys

Steins Gate should be #1

Hey man you forgot HxH, DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, Chainsaw man, Re:Zero, Slime Isekai, Komi Can't Communicate, Beserk, Fate, Bisque Doll, Dragon Maid, SnK, Bleach, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. You're welcome I brought these up user!

I assumed he just understood that Shonen garbage isn't even considered truly great, even by garbage eaters.

many yuear years of conditioning,,

These are all just daily threads on here. What's the point of this retarded post?

Madoka, K-On, and Steins;Gate are very overrated. Haruhi and Kill La Kill are not.

Funny how Evangelion isn't on this list.

Konosuba doesn't belong there

(You) farm.

Haruhi is one of the beloved 00 anime here and Madoka Magica was put on the same pedestal as LoGH, Lain, Eva, Tatami Galaxy etc.

Where the fuck is evangelion? I'm going to let you in on a little secret here. no one, likes evan. know why? We like to pretend we do, it's to reel in stupid people into watching it. Then they come on here and sperg out about how bad it is. I personally call him a retard, eat pop corn and watch for angry (you)s. getting (you)s may also be the reason why i told you the secret of evan but i doubt anyone read this far
>much much

Attached: 4ee09786a351ffe3bf88ee1b8c4e244d.gif (498x280, 1.34M)

just post the same fucking thread user, you'll get what you want eventually

Attached: 1497802086332.jpg (680x989, 164.43K)

Any Forums rates Oregairu, Haruhi and madoka higher than any other place though?