One Piece

Shouldn't Luffy be able to oneshot literally anyone in the One Piece world now?

Attached: aqGDbZQ_700b.jpg (700x696, 166.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViOzYSYWCMM
youtube.com/watch?v=XTDjp4YdS1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no because they aren't jobbers like Kekdo

Attached: mro33a47lg791.jpg (850x681, 146.76K)

what's a joyboy

Smoker's concubines

Attached: FV4jWRfUsAAkuhZ.jpg (540x684, 110.31K)

I feel like Oda is pushing Luffy too hard. I really like Luffy's concept of him being a pirate with rubber powers and the crew respecting him a lot and the enemies respecting him. But Oda is increasingly everyone love for Luffy in a very fanciful way. The pre timeskip ace liked luffy, but he had other characteristics as a character, now his post timeskip when he appear in a flashback is just him talking how much he love Luffy and how proud he is to be Luffy's brother, he looks like a caricature of Ace's character.

The reverie was the climax with all the princesses talking about how amazing Luffy is. People started friendship for praising Luffy, like Coby and Rebecca. The disgrace of the most important person in the world, Im, has a poster of Luffy in his room, what's the need for that?

Yamato with Ace just talking about Luffy had a mental breakdown and started to think that Luffy was destined to be the next king of the pirates, really? At least in the pre time skip the mugiwaras had a whole arc of development to start respecting Luffy.

Now the worst part happened in the recent chapters of the manga with the fruit retcon and Luffy becoming Joy Boy. I'll tell you the truth, Luffy is getting further and further away from what I've learned to like him and becoming a super powerful isekai self-insert protagonist.

My favorite mugiwara now is Sanji, because his fights still have a moral/philosophical debate behind it and even him still been developed he still makes mistakes and lose sometimes in fights, I like that because makes Sanji seem more human different from Luffy and Zoro post timeskip.

I'm just tired of Oda turning Luffy into a Giga Chad who can fight alone all the time and all the princesses will deify him

Attached: Luffy_Harem_by_minya1995.jpg (2266x1600, 713.8K)

He literally said jobber lines last chapter lmao

Goodbye One Piece

One piece used to be part of the big 3 of Naruto, One piece, and Bleach. Bleach and Naruto ended about the same time. The main criticism of the last arcs of Naruto and Bleach were that it felt rushed, incomplete, and too many plot lines were entangled and confusing. Naruto eventually gave us novels and Boruto after ending. Even though Boruto is monthly, it didn't satisfy the ending that fans wanted from Naruto nor did the majority of fans carry over. Bleach also gave us novels and the new Manga but hopefully it doesn't go down the same route.

Shounen is supposed to be for early teens to mid teens and most last 3 to 5 years just like the teenage years. One piece was never popular globally compared to Naruto and once the Big 3 shrank to 1, a void was created. Other popular Shounen entered but One Piece will also outlast most of them.

One piece fell victim to consumerism. I've been following One piece since I was 5 and I noticed that my interpretation and interest changed along the way. I used to believe that Oda was the greatest Mangaka and One piece was the greatest Manga. I then started to believe that Oda had a greater plan in mind and was just creating a spider web when he introduced nonsensical characters. I have reread One piece over 5 times to keep my memory fresh just in case that Oda was going to surprise us. I instead noticed how his plots and drawing styles changed. I noticed how the women he drew became sexier and weren't given as much fight scenes. I noticed how after the character polls the top characters were given more screen times even if added nothing to the plot nor story. I noticed how chopper whole character changed from pre timeskip to post timeskip. He used to be a top fighter but became a cute mascot. I noticed how Usopp reverted back to his coward ways every arc despite progressing the previous one. I watched my favorite characters become background characters in comparison to Arc only characters.

I had a feeling when dressrosa added so many characters and took the focus away from the crew. They even split the crew for many years. Besides the grand fleet, why we the other characters given so much screen time? It felt worth it to have the grand fleet and huge bounty upgrades but I wouldn't want to go through that again. But Oda did it again and worse with Wano.

If you started reading One piece as a 13 when the first chapter came out you would be around 38-40 years old. Most did not endure that journey nor had the same vigor from reading it.

What if Oda allowed a monthly Seinen that branched off of One Piece. One that explored the darker areas that couldn't be seen in the main Manga. Law is literally called the surgeon of Death. What about the fans who are getting older and isn't satisfied with the gimmicks and notice the unfinished plots.

Oda has changed his story around consumerism but a One Piece Seinen would be widely popular.

Wano definitely ruined me with One Piece and I'm not as excited for the end because of how rushed and unfinished things will be. Oda will just decide to leave things to novels, interviews, SBS, etc like he has done. Things like revealing bounties and backstories for characters that we want will be second fiddle to the non important ones.

We saw how Big mom and her crew went from being a serious threat to a laughing sideshow. We saw characters who were hyped for years deflate for plot armor. We saw new characters enter the scene and just crossed our fingers.

Remember Vinsmoke Judge Top 5......Bobbin commander level........Crocodile big moves in the New world.........

I feel that One piece has way way more theories and discussions compared to other Manga because the fans aren't satisfied with the story and hope that their input can someway influence Oda.

I have seen more reviewers come on the scene compared to 10 years ago and how the have made money off making theories of One piece. Some theory make no sense but they gain traction which produces more money. Some videos are just repeats with little to no added information. Some videos are just taking other fans input but they'll take the credit and money for it. Just like the story, they fell victim to consumerism too.

I found other Seinen Manga, Manhaus, and Manwhas that have filled the void of comic entertainment for me. They use philosophy, Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity, etc that it very intriguing to me. I just wished that One Piece could've lasted longer as a part of my comfort.

We all grow up and have responsibilities, meet new people, new situations, deal with emotions, and all sorts of stuff. I spent hundreds of hours researching different dynasties, cryptoids, myths, religions, etc in hopes that I can predict what Oda planned to do. I have made hundreds of posts and theories with some being very stupid in retrospect to some being completely right. My love of One piece helped me research and develop all these things that I am interested in the real world. In turn that also helped me with my political job.

I know I am ranting and reminiscing about the past but I honestly don't believe that I'll over post about One Piece again on any platform. I've posted on OroJackson, Arlong Park, WorstGen, OPfanpage, fanverse, thrillerbark, YouTube, Reddit, and Twitter. I've spent countless hours posting and enjoying with other One Piece fans. I never imagined that this story could take me this far when I was 5. I have spoken with numerous people in both in person and online that brought me great joy when I needed it the most.

Thank you Oda for all the great memories. Thank you One piece for being such a comfort. Thank you but you're no longer the One Piece I once knew and loved because I'm not the little boy you used your world as an escape from reality.

ENTER

Attached: Daddy_Masterson_Full_Body.png (364x453, 311.17K)

What kind of mental illness is this?

How are Yonkofags coping now that Oda has shown Admirals can one shot Yonko commanders?

Post your headcanons

Blackbeard's Yami Yami is gonna be mythical Zoan
Shanks will NOT be evil
Dragon will have mythical Zoan with additional power allowing him to control weather
Garp will get killed by Akainu or Blackbeard defending Coby
Shadows from end of Thriller Bark are gonna be Onis larger than Oars and will be revealed as original continent pullers who helped buld Red Line and then got backstabbed by WG and are also gonna be friends with Joyboy
Funny story Joyboy left is about how he didnt manage to save Fishmen because he was looking for some super rare ancient beetle species

Attached: beetle.gif (540x252, 26.68K)

>Gets cocky and attacks Kaido in Wano
>One shotted
>Goes to Udon
>Somehow learns Ryuo in a week
>Can hurt Yonkos now
>Rooftop fight
>Barely any improvement
>somehow learns CoC infusion in five minutes
>btfo again
>literally comes back from the fucking dead
>now he's a mythical zoan sun god
>beats kaido in a 1v1
fairy tail tier lmao, does anyone still read this trash?

Attached: 1566654622514.jpg (288x450, 20.42K)

Bonney is Luffy's mother

Nobody is gonna read that
Also i hope you just copy pasted it from reddit

Attached: 1632732303689.png (381x324, 104.11K)

>Nami literally asks Momosuke how much he would pay her to be her consort in Oda's sketches

Imu has the Umi Umi no Mi
Shadows at the end of Thriller Bark are another race of sky people we'll learn more about when we get Urouge's backstory and Enel comes back from the moon
Urouge's powers are tied to the Ryugu Kingdom Energy Steroids/special Alabastan drug that gives you a power boost but kills you

Why? Its not like he oneshot kaido you retard. It was battle of endurance and luffy was taken down like 3 times during the raid

Attached: 1632604384083.png (600x1213, 1.14M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ViOzYSYWCMM

youtube.com/watch?v=XTDjp4YdS1o

Uta is the voice of my life

Luffy's haki blooms during battle like a good little saiyan so he's orders of magnitude stronger now than he was about 20 minutes or so ago in story

me too

Why the fuck would you become a characterfag of a character we only saw in 2-3 trailers

Why didn't Luffy train during his 1 week coma like a Baki character? He's going to job to Greenbull because of this.

Luffy is already stronger than the World's Strongest Creature
What can some random fag Akainu found in his gay bar do?

>We want the fujo audience

Attached: IMG_20220623_224940.png (1747x1232, 2.52M)