Tower Of God

New chapter is out and bitch is already doing her bitchy things.
How long will she keep getting away with this?

Attached: zgvl5OHeJ17Vh.png (556x593, 429.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/tower/
read.towerofgodkaminotou.com/manga/chapter-548/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kinda hope she kills/damages Khun beyond repair so Bam will just kill her already. Also he will undoubtedly get himself into deeper shit when he does that.

Delicious Jahad princess thigs. I want to lick them.

Attached: 13.jpg (595x1202, 93.77K)

Somehow I fear that this will be the end of Po Bidau family. Everything Rachel touches turns to shit and now it's "readers family" time.

If it ends Rachel I'm even happy with Lo Po Bia Bam.

KILL YOURSELF SPAMMER

kill yourself

stop fucking derailing thread for no reason

Link for chapter?

read.towerofgodkaminotou.com/manga/chapter-548/
It's not my threads tho

>Bam is an armpitfag

Attached: 1656255154617.png (502x1278, 611.59K)

Actually, I've a question. Bam has shown to be able to copy techniques, is there any reason he doesn't copy Jahad-style?

Go the fuck back to rebbit, mario bergamasco

Based

why did mod delete previous threads?

Attached: unknown.png (720x526, 240.22K)

best girl of the title

BASED

because this is neither anime nor manga, fucking kill yourself you waste of space

Newfag look at op's post, it's obviously not Mario

This is the authors pet character she ain't going nowhere. What I'm annoyed about is. We have ANOTHER Khun vs Rachel. Shit is getting really old. Probably because their fights were popular. Have them fuck or something to make it interesting. Rachel vs Endorsi. Rachel shouldn't even have a reason to fuck with Khun anymore. If anything she should tease him. She wants to keep him as a slave for what? To get drinks for her, to suck her toes, it's not like she does anything. Micheal has beef, but Rachel again? Author has officially lost it. Also I guess she's not even thinking about if Bam finds her ass fucking with his friends for no reason. Bam should have slapped her. Khun better slap this bitch. I like Rachel, but this is annoying.

Based.

Probably because Khun is the only person who can actually tell her that she's a bitch right in her face and bitchslap her after. Bam still didn't grow up to do it himself. He can't even handle some Jahad princess, no way he can handle Rachel.