What do you hate the most about anime and manga?

What do you hate the most about anime and manga?

Attached: 1439504430874.png (370x370, 199.93K)

dubs and n*tflix

The hyperfocus on the teenage demographic even though many adults watch anime nowadays

the fanbase, isekai and non jap shit being made into "anime".

I came here to post this but also atw translators.

95% of adults are boring
pandering to them will make a boring product too

99.999999999% of all humans are boring. Pandering to them will make a boring product too.

- No surprises when it comes to genre, everything must be labeled.
- Shit endings.

Ok manchild.
Children are dumb, which is why media needs to be dumbed down for them. I gain no enjoyment from child oriented media, because its too dumb to be engaging.

seggs

How many mangaka and script writers obviously never get out and have no idea how people act. Like, they shouldn't go full 3DPD but they should at least draw a bit from life to inspire characters instead of blindly copying popular archetypes.

nothing, Any Forums is a flawless artform

ironic since child oriented media tends to be the most boring to me, as an adult

Attached: shonenfags.png (789x643, 303.51K)

The fans.

Anime just plain sucks these days, and i'm not nostalgia faggot or anything, it just plain sucks.
most shows already entering into slideshow territory, awful animation, and barely make it to the 12 episode mark without looking like shit.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if 8-10 episodes starts being the new normal at this point.
The economy is completely fucked.

Attached: 1634727167626.jpg (700x544, 43.39K)

Normalfags like and Americans

normalfags love teenage focused anime tho

Good shit getting axed. Always hurts

>Shitty herbavore MCs
>Slow release speeds

Fix these two and I'll be happy

normalfags love shit like berserk because "i-its totally different maaaaan"

Happy with the industry, rather. I haven't been happy in over a decade and I don't see that changing even if the industry unfucks itself.

Berserk is an exception, most popular anime are shonen anime.
Normalfags love teenager oriented anime.

I hate subs

Censorship.
The Japanese are an absolutely degenerate race capable of producing incredible filth, yet most of that is confined to self-published works, never given proper funding despite the high demand.